Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brandon Carr

Default Brandon Carr

Is the worst starter that we have starting. No matter our record, we need to go pick us up another Pro Bowl CB to be with Flowers.

The same stuff happened when we played Dallas last year, gave up a ton of pass plays and let a record get broken. Not the good kind either. Carr seems to be the weak link in the secondary.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

He's a good back-up or 3rd CB. But it wasn't because of this last game I formed that opinion.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

He is a good role player but I don't think that he is a starter. Maybe Arenas can devolpe and take his place as the starter. But I don't think he is a starter.

Washington was the bigger liability though.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Good pass defense starts with pressure up front. Something we don't have.

Our fill-ins at safety got burned repeatedly, hopefully Kendrick Lewis will be back soon.

Even with all the starters in, we have two 3rd year guys and 2 rookies in the secondary. Three rookies in the secondary with the nickel package. And when all are healthy, we look pretty decent, despite being so young, but there are going to be some mistakes.

With no pass rush at all, and some kid from the practice squad at FS, we get beat like a drum.

Carr is a pretty decent corner. He isn't a shutdown guy, but a lot of teams do quite well with worse. But they have a pass rush.

Quote Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet View Post
    Good pass defense starts with pressure up front. Something we don't have.

Our fill-ins at safety got burned repeatedly, hopefully Kendrick Lewis will be back soon.

Even with all the starters in, we have two 3rd year guys and 2 rookies in the secondary. Three rookies in the secondary with the nickel package. And when all are healthy, we look pretty decent, despite being so young, but there are going to be some mistakes.

With no pass rush at all, and some kid from the practice squad at FS, we get beat like a drum.

Carr is a pretty decent corner. He isn't a shutdown guy, but a lot of teams do quite well with worse. But they have a pass rush.
    that's why I think we take an OLB to compliment Hali in either the first or second round

Washington, price, and Carr got beaten the whole game. I really think Carr needs to step up or he should lose his starting position next year. the secondary is a joke, aside from flowers. Tired of seeing all the opposing QB have a field day against the defense. ridiculous

I hope DMC is back next week..

Quote Originally Posted by Boxermm187 View Post
    Washington, price, and Carr got beaten the whole game. I really think Carr needs to step up or he should lose his starting position next year. the secondary is a joke, aside from flowers. Tired of seeing all the opposing QB have a field day against the defense. ridiculous
    are you saying our fifth overall Berry is a joke?

Quote Originally Posted by Boxermm187 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    are you saying our fifth overall Berry is a joke?
    Sure sounds like that is what he's saying & the truth is Berry has been just as bad as Carr in pass coverage. Without a pass-rush, WR & TE's that are skilled route runners are going to give both of them major problems.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast