Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs, Redskins OUCH!!!

Hybrid View

Default Chiefs, Redskins OUCH!!!

Must not be a great week to be a Indian this week!Michal Vick is one hell of a player. I hate him, but love to watch him play. I would LOVE to have him on the Chiefs Team. He just made that whole team better.

He can pass and rush, that would be nice.

no thanks, i really dont care what he can do on the football field. I am a dog lover, and he can just plain suck it.

For a second there, I thought I was watching a replay of the Chiefs vs Broncos game. LOL
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
    no thanks, i really dont care what he can do on the football field. I am a dog lover, and he can just plain suck it.
    I agree 100%. I would totally be sick and lose respect for the Chiefs organization if Vick became a Chief. My personality would see it as the Chiefs selling their soul for profit or gain. My dogs are family, and in some cases more like family to me than some of my human relatives are.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    I agree 100%. I would totally be sick and lose respect for the Chiefs organization if Vick became a Chief. My personality would see it as the Chiefs selling their soul for profit or gain. My dogs are family, and in some cases more like family to me than some of my human relatives are.
    My one hundred pound lab sleeps in bed with me and my wife every night so I don't even have to go into how I feel about Vick, but the Chiefs are in the business of winning games. While I think what Vick did is absolutely horrible he did do his time and paid his dues. I think everyone deserves a second chance I know I have been given second chances and so have many of you. At this point if the Chiefs picked up Vick I would not be mad at them. Turning your nose to someone when they do something wrong does not make you better then them.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    My one hundred pound lab sleeps in bed with me and my wife every night so I don't even have to go into how I feel about Vick, but the Chiefs are in the business of winning games. While I think what Vick did is absolutely horrible he did do his time and paid his dues. I think everyone deserves a second chance I know I have been given second chances and so have many of you. At this point if the Chiefs picked up Vick I would not be mad at them. Turning your nose to someone when they do something wrong does not make you better then them.
    ^This

I, also, have three dogs who are precious to me, but I grew up believing that there is good in everyone. I believe Vick is a good person, he just messed up. He served his time and is a member of society again.

Along with that, football is a business that's success is determined by winning games. If it wasn't, then Moss, TO, or Ochocinco wouldn't have jobs. That's just the tip of the iceberg.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    It's not a matter of "turning your nose to someone". It's not a matter of being "mad" at the Chiefs if they picked Vick up. Nor is it a matter of judgement.

It's a matter of knowing a personality cabable of such horrible cruelty rarely changes, based upon decades of accredited scientific research, such as that from Harvard, etc.. Their brains are proven to be wired differently, they are habitual or compulsive in their cruel tendencies. Those who display cruel tendencies toward animals often have narcissist personalities. They're also a risk with displaying cruelty and lack of respect towards humans, especially as time passes and they tend to worsen.

Consider the habitual repetitive negative behavioral patterns of other known NFL personalities in particular. Most worsened over time, and their crimes became more serious. The seriousness of cruelty they're capable of varies based upon individual personalities and history. Although unproven for questionable reasons...look at Roethlisberger. A more severe and proven compulsive cruel behavorial case would be OJ Simpson.

The Chiefs investigate thoroughly the players they bring in, including pyschologically...they would be informed of the above scientific facts, so would bring Vick in knowing he was at risk to repeat his past cruel behavior towards animals. I'm aware of what they would be informed of by their player evaluation analysts...that's why I would lose respect for the Chiefs organization with such a choice.

I hope for Vick's sake, as well as that of all...he doesn't repeat his past cruel tendencies, that he is one of the rare exceptions. I don't want to see any person be a bad person, or fail, so to speak. When that happens...society suffers, we all lose.
    Last edited by Connie Jo; 11-16-2010 at 02:33 AM.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

i was listening to (petro) 810 sports this morning.

and he brought up something that made me feel a lil better.

Pretty much every super bowl team. (not that we are a SB contender yet) gets an *** woopin like this the year they win the superbowl.

sometimes it's just not your day. and it their day.

Im not makin excuses, but this is true. *** woopins like this happen to the best of teams.

Vick has 6 TD's tonight. And there's still 11 minutes left.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast