Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs, Redskins OUCH!!!

Default Chiefs, Redskins OUCH!!!

Must not be a great week to be a Indian this week!Michal Vick is one hell of a player. I hate him, but love to watch him play. I would LOVE to have him on the Chiefs Team. He just made that whole team better.

He can pass and rush, that would be nice.

no thanks, i really dont care what he can do on the football field. I am a dog lover, and he can just plain suck it.

For a second there, I thought I was watching a replay of the Chiefs vs Broncos game. LOL
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
    no thanks, i really dont care what he can do on the football field. I am a dog lover, and he can just plain suck it.
    I agree 100%. I would totally be sick and lose respect for the Chiefs organization if Vick became a Chief. My personality would see it as the Chiefs selling their soul for profit or gain. My dogs are family, and in some cases more like family to me than some of my human relatives are.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    I agree 100%. I would totally be sick and lose respect for the Chiefs organization if Vick became a Chief. My personality would see it as the Chiefs selling their soul for profit or gain. My dogs are family, and in some cases more like family to me than some of my human relatives are.
    My one hundred pound lab sleeps in bed with me and my wife every night so I don't even have to go into how I feel about Vick, but the Chiefs are in the business of winning games. While I think what Vick did is absolutely horrible he did do his time and paid his dues. I think everyone deserves a second chance I know I have been given second chances and so have many of you. At this point if the Chiefs picked up Vick I would not be mad at them. Turning your nose to someone when they do something wrong does not make you better then them.

Vick has 6 TD's tonight. And there's still 11 minutes left.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Vick has 6 TD's tonight. And there's still 11 minutes left.
    2 of them he ran in himself he's rushed for 80 yards so far

I feel for them. They needed that game to stay in the running with the G-men... guess they gotta gun for one of the WC slots.

As an owner of a pit-bull, I think what Vick did was disgusting. With that said, we all make mistakes in life. Vick served his time in prison and seems to be a changed man. He seems to be someone who is truly rehabilitated. I believe in giving people 2nd chances when they've earned them and in my opinion Vick has certainly earned a second chance.

Watching him on the football field is like watching a changed man. He's much more focused on the game of football than he ever has been and he's been very team oriented through out the season. It would've been easy for him to have become a distraction after the whole QB carousel they had going on up in Philadelphia earlier in the season, but he didn't. He handled the situation with poise and took everything in stride. Vick has been a man of class this season and is a model citizen, I would love to have him on my team.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast