Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Instant replay system inoperable......

Default Instant replay system inoperable......

Anyone find it funny that the last time this happened was in a BRONCO vs Charger game?

Now I'm not saying that the Chiefs lost this game cuz of it by any means but I can only recall this happening 2 times in the NFL and it was in a Bronco game both times. Against the Chargers, the Chargers ended up losing because of it.

I think its a joke that the NFL has millions of dollars in camera equipment and this has happened. And more importantly, in a Broncos game that favored them BOTH times.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

I do find that funny. But IMO it would have cost us a timeout if they do review that play. I don't think there was anything to overturn that catch. But i do find it funny it worked fine when they challanged.

It wouldn't have mattered if it did work and the ruling was overturned. We were beaten soundly yesterday by a team that played head and shoulders above us. I hate the Broncs as much as anyone but they exposed our teams weaknesses yesterday and came out on top because of it. Instant replay had nothing to do with this game.

Quote Originally Posted by reded View Post
    It wouldn't have mattered if it did work and the ruling was overturned. We were beaten soundly yesterday by a team that played head and shoulders above us. I hate the Broncs as much as anyone but they exposed our teams weaknesses yesterday and came out on top because of it. Instant replay had nothing to do with this game.
    This post has NOTHING to do with them losing. But EVERYTHING to do that the only 2 times that its ever happened, it was in favor of the Broncos.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

I guess it's all one great big F'n conspiracy, conjured up by the NFL in an attempt to help the Broncos. Gimme a break!

Quote Originally Posted by reded View Post
    I guess it's all one great big F'n conspiracy, conjured up by the NFL in an attempt to help the Broncos. Gimme a break!
    Actually YES but the "NFL" has nothing to do with it. If you don't like whats being said, stay out of the thread. Pretty simple to me.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

In case you're not a good reader, SIC J is NOT sayiong that this is the reason the Chiefs lost.

I found the whole inoperable thing a little laughable myself.

Yeah, things like this tend to go the Broncos way. Same can be said of a few other teams as well and not just in (NFL) football. Sports gods - cheats - whatever; I notice and sometimes wonder about this type of stuff too...

Quote Originally Posted by KristofLaw View Post
    Yeah, things like this tend to go the Broncos way. Same can be said of a few other teams as well and not just in (NFL) football. Sports gods - cheats - whatever; I notice and sometimes wonder about this type of stuff too...
    You know what I'm talking about!

I still think the Celtics got cheated out of the final game in the NBA Finals against the Lakers last season. If you go back and watch the game, it was called perfectly up until the 4th quarter and then it went completely lopsided in the Lakers favor.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

I don't think we would have won the challenge. But I do think these refs were paid off. What if that was a game changing play? The reply both is in-op, sorry were giving them the TD even though we know we made the wrong call...sorry.

BULL$h!t!!!!
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast