Thread: you can put the false rumor about cassel being hurt

Default you can put the false rumor about cassel being hurt

Cassel Not On Injury List
    Matt Cassel hobbled his way throughout the second half of Kansas City’s blowout loss in Denver and, despite the lopsided score, never came out of the game. The environment was one that sees many quarterbacks head to the bench before the final horn based off injury concerns. But for Cassel, coming out of the game wasn’t an option.
    “In this profession you’re paid to play for 60 minutes and that’s what I was doing,” Cassel said. “It goes back to being a player and being competitive. I want to be out there every snap and until somebody tells me that I’m coming out I’ll be out there every single play.”
    Cassel’s attitude was one of the deciding factors that convinced Haley to keep his quarterback in the game.
    “Matt was in that group of guys that said, ‘I’m part of this and I want to end part of it. I’m part of why we are in this situation and I want to end part of it,’” Haley said. “I will always have great respect for the players that feel that way and feel strongly about it.”
    With the gimp in his step to close out Sunday’s game, eyes were turned towards Cassel return to the practice field on Wednesday afternoon. There wasn’t much evidence of a lingering injury other than a last-place finish during warm-up jogging. Cassel went on to practicing with the team in full and did not appear on Kansas City’s injury report released later in the day.

i like the dude and i give him until the end of the season to really evaluate him and judge him. period. he at least deserve that