Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Man Crush question?

Default Man Crush question?

If you guys have man crushes on a Chiefs player...then what do we girls call it when we have a crush on a Chiefs player, but not a traditional romantic like crush...more like a man crush, per say?

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

I have a love crush on cookies that I have not yet had a chance to eat! But I have insider info that the are great! I hope I can get some from the baker at a tailgate someday.

Connie this reminds me a lot like the crush you have on me.

Except im way more awesome than any of the guys you mentioned. Im more of a greek god than a football player.

So what you have couldnt be called a god-crush.

You need to talk to Canada about this. He is in a delema like this. He knows he's my *****, but what do you call it.

IDK, i leave up to you guys.

I def. have a "CLC" (chiefs love crush) on Haley! Love the attitude!
    **ChiefsChick**

Wink

This link Men, Man Crush? Women, Lady Crush? discusses the lady crush the equivalent to a man crush. Here's a video clip to go with the thread.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BQnsaHgv1U&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    The Jo crush????
    That'll work too!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I have a love crush on cookies that I have not yet had a chance to eat! But I have insider info that the are great! I hope I can get some from the baker at a tailgate someday.
    I hope so too!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    Connie this reminds me a lot like the crush you have on me.

Except im way more awesome than any of the guys you mentioned. Im more of a greek god than a football player.

So what you have couldnt be called a god-crush.

You need to talk to Canada about this. He is in a delema like this. He knows he's my *****, but what do you call it.

IDK, i leave up to you guys.
    I definitely have a crush on your ability to make me laugh, hahahah.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennBree View Post
    I def. have a "CLC" (chiefs love crush) on Haley! Love the attitude!
    ME TOO!!! I love his firey heartfelt reactions when he justifiably feels 'his' team has been wronged or disrespected. I don't see him as being hot headed when he reacts upset, he's only reacted when he's had a legitimate reason to be upset. His emotions are heartfelt, show that he's dedicated & loyal to his 'team'...a coach who stands up to his team being wronged instead of butt kissing for public image. I'd rather have a coach with Haley's personality than not...his upset reactions show his heart is in it, and that's a good thing!

Quote Originally Posted by KristofLaw View Post
    This link Men, Man Crush? Women, Lady Crush? discusses the lady crush the equivalent to a man crush. Here's a video clip to go with the thread.

OUCHIE!!! No, no...no desire to have a man crush in that aspect, unless they're Raider or Donkey men, that is, hahaha.

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Well we here could just call it a "CJ crush" and know what we ment.

yea...and not only do I like Haley's spunk...but he certainly doesn't hurt my eyes to look at!!!
    **ChiefsChick**

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post

Those buttwipes in Denver tried to intentionally hurt Cassel and Moeaki, possibly others. I despise when teams dirty down like that. :(
    Thats the way they have always been since I remember. The Raiders and the Broncos are some of the dirtiest teams in the NFL.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by KristofLaw View Post

Sometimes I have a feeling that my wife would like to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    Well we here could just call it a "CJ crush" and know what we ment.
    That's cool too! Y'all are coming up with some good ones, hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennBree View Post
    yea...and not only do I like Haley's spunk...but he certainly doesn't hurt my eyes to look at!!!
    Yep, he is a cutie for sure! I think he's the best looking coach we've ever had...time will tell if he's one of the BEST coaches we've had. I don't think it's possible for any Chiefs coach to surpass the greatness of Hank Stram though. :)

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Thats the way they have always been since I remember. The Raiders and the Broncos are some of the dirtiest teams in the NFL.
    Definitely! One of the reasons I began to hate Denver more than the Raiders is because of their attempts to deliberately and seriously injure opposing players. I think it was the 80's they became notorious for their chop blocks. If memory is correct, the Bronco's chop blocks are what prompted the NFL to impose serious fines for such.

The Raiders were the dirtier team of the two more in the 60's and 70's, although still dirty beyond those decades, not as much as they had been. The Broncos began to surpass the Raiders in the 80's as being dirtier, so I've witnessed their dirty playing more recent in memory.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Sometimes I have a feeling that my wife would like to do that.
    Well, based upon what I hear when wives talk...I think many may give that impression at times on the surface, simply due to the typical differences between men and women that irritate both genders, haha. Deep down however, most wives love their hubbies dearly, and would protect them with their lives. Don't let the surface complaining women are infamous for fool ya none, hahaha.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12