Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cassel hurt ankle at the end of Denver game?

Default Cassel hurt ankle at the end of Denver game?

I just read a tweet from Nick Wright that he's "hearing from players that Chiefs QB Matt Cassel got his ankle hurt badly near the end of Denver game."

I think this would be horrible news. I like Brodie, but I really like how Matt has played this year, especially in the turnover department. Needless to say if this is the case, I don't think there is any question why Todd Haley was pissed at the end of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    I just read a tweet from Nick Wright that he's "hearing from players that Chiefs QB Matt Cassel got his ankle hurt badly near the end of Denver game."

I think this would be horrible news. I like Brodie, but I really like how Matt has played this year, especially in the turnover department. Needless to say if this is the case, I don't think there is any question why Todd Haley was pissed at the end of the game.
    To all of the Cassel haters out there. Be careful what you wish for...I think if Brodie is our guy we are in SERIOUS trouble.

Cassel showed "I'm the guy" character last Sunday. He kept trying to rally the team - there was no quit in him. I still think Cassel needs to improve his accuracy and make quicker decisions but there is no doubt he is the leader of this team ... at least in my eyes.

I still not 100% sure about Cassel but last Sunday proved to me that Cassel has heart. I want to see more of him at this point but he should sit out the game if needs to heal.

apparently it wasn't that big of an injury as cassel played the whole game..he will be the starter sunday just as any other sunday..
    Last edited by marloweopatchiefs; 11-17-2010 at 01:29 PM.

Cassel's fine, practice as isual. Waters watching, McCluster walking around the field. Lewis running with 1st team defense. Moeaki no where to be seen.

Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    Cassel's fine, practice as isual. Waters watching, McCluster walking around the field. Lewis running with 1st team defense. Moeaki no where to be seen.
    Nick Wright mentioned it looked like Cassel was favoring his ankle in sprints...Usually first, this time dead last. I assume you're there watching. Notice that?

I would take Cassell over Brodie any day of the week! Cryole sucks, he is always hurt! We need Matt to have any chance to make the playoffs! Cassell is in the top 10 QB list this season!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Nick Wright mentioned it looked like Cassel was favoring his ankle in sprints...Usually first, this time dead last. I assume you're there watching. Notice that?
    Practice report from BobGretz.com | Chiefs Football News and Updates - daily!

no Moeaki is badwrong

It's hard to argue that Cassel has not done a good job this year. I would even go as far as to say that he is having a solid season. Lets hope he's OK.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast