Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hurry up & get healthy Dexter McCluster

Default Hurry up & get healthy Dexter McCluster

What I said. And I'm surprised this isn't talked about more. If we look at the Chiefs Offense & break it down, you can see just how much he's been missed by the Chiefs Offense the last 3 games. When he's in there, opposing Defenses take a huge risk in stacking the box. It doesn't take more than a quick throw to him in open space & the result can be a big play. We saw that against SF.

Plus, the Offensive creativity when he's out of the lineup just isn't there. When he gone a good chunk of the Chiefs playbook goes with him.

Please hurry up and get healthy DMC, the Chiefs Offense needs you bad.

Although DMC was still moving gingerly on the injured ankle this mornings practice, he did take part in positional drills. At least some improvement.

I agree with everyone here that I think that DMC's impacct is more than just his touches and carries. Teams definitely have to account for him. Throw in the fact that our WR's - outside of Bowe - are pretty much below average and it hurts even more.

I keep wondering what happened to Chambers, who suddenly seems to have lost like two steps. I like Copper's heart but this guy is supposed to be a special teamer and not even in the receiving mix. Then you've got practice squad guys...

Its going to be even tougher with Moeaki out this week...we had been using him some at split end.

I think we need to look and see if there are any free agents out there at WR.

Hit Pay Day Why Play??? Rub Some Dirt On It!!! Or Give Your Money Back And Go Away!!!~

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    Hit Pay Day Why Play??? Rub Some Dirt On It!!! Or Give Your Money Back And Go Away!!!~
    ?????? You want DMC to play injured, before he is healed enough to be cleared to play by the Team Doctors? If not you want him to go away?

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    ?????? You want DMC to play injured, before he is healed enough to be cleared to play by the Team Doctors? If not you want him to go away?
    I think Pro_Angler was referring to Chris Chambers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12