Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hurry up & get healthy Dexter McCluster

Default Hurry up & get healthy Dexter McCluster

What I said. And I'm surprised this isn't talked about more. If we look at the Chiefs Offense & break it down, you can see just how much he's been missed by the Chiefs Offense the last 3 games. When he's in there, opposing Defenses take a huge risk in stacking the box. It doesn't take more than a quick throw to him in open space & the result can be a big play. We saw that against SF.

Plus, the Offensive creativity when he's out of the lineup just isn't there. When he gone a good chunk of the Chiefs playbook goes with him.

Please hurry up and get healthy DMC, the Chiefs Offense needs you bad.

This I agree with you sir. Although I feel the coaching staff act as if a child with a new toy and are trying to find which way is the most fun to use him. IMO they should be using him in the slot and as a WR so he can learn to run better routes and read defenses. When he's used as a Rb he's taking the ball out of Jamal's hands.

No Dexter...bad.

I agree and have been thinking the same thing. Dexter is somebody that defenses have to pay attention to. Every touch he gets is a potential TD, regardless of where he is on the field.

I was actually just wondering today about how the lack of DMC effects the rest of the team. He has been out against buffalo, raiders and the Broncos...look how we have done with out him.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

That's right, when you lose a player like DMC, who helps spread opposing Defenses out, it hurts you, and it's hurt the Chiefs Offense.

I believe it played a huge role in the last three games, DMC can and does spread the defenses, He is the key to our running game, and the play action pass, IMO.

Hopefully we see him in action Sunday. I think he is one that we need for sure.

Well I agree with you all about he helps the offense. But the offense is not the reason we lost last week when the defense gives up 49 points they are the reason you lose we were down 35 points before the popcorn was finished. Don't get me wrong he is missed but him not being out is not the reason we lost last week.
    Last edited by N TX Dave; 11-18-2010 at 01:53 PM. Reason: correct typo

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    Well I agree with you all about he helps the offense. But the offense is not the reason we lost last week when the defense gives up 49 points they are the reason you lose we were down 35 points before the popcorn was finished. Don't get me wrong he is missed but him not being out is not the reason we lost last week.
    True that the Defense didn't play well, but early in the game they were out on the field way too often as a result of the Offense not being able to move the ball and put any points on the board.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast