Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Go West Chief's, Go West

Default Go West Chief's, Go West

To Denver, that is, with the mess with Cincy behind us, incidently Jason Whitlock took a different view than the league, He is calling for a fine and a one game suspension for the hit on Trent, however the League said No Fine, No Suspension, everything was hunky dory with the hit on Trent. That however is old news, we have got Denver staring us in the face, incidently, Trent has been released from the Hospital and he has requested that he be able to go with the team to Denver, and I hope he gets to.
    Denver must be licking their chops, I hope Herm has plan B in full operation, losing to Denver makes this old man sick. Horrid has got to take better care of the ball, and the offensive line is going to have to make some plays, blocking and taking care of the QB whoever he is. To me this week is a nightmare, I can't stand losing to the Donk's. Please Herm, tell me you have a PLAN!

:roll: :cry: :hammer:

Default Re: Go West Chief's, Go West

kenny1937 wrote:
    To Denver, that is, with the mess with Cincy behind us, incidently Jason Whitlock took a different view than the league, He is calling for a fine and a one game suspension for the hit on Trent, however the League said No Fine, No Suspension, everything was hunky dory with the hit on Trent. That however is old news, we have got Denver staring us in the face, incidently, Trent has been released from the Hospital and he has requested that he be able to go with the team to Denver, and I hope he gets to.
    Denver must be licking their chops, I hope Herm has plan B in full operation, losing to Denver makes this old man sick. Horrid has got to take better care of the ball, and the offensive line is going to have to make some plays, blocking and taking care of the QB whoever he is. To me this week is a nightmare, I can't stand losing to the Donk's. Please Herm, tell me you have a PLAN!

:roll: :cry: :hammer:
    Yep, I wonder if Jared Allen would have done the same to Palmer if the league would have seen things differently.

I think Herms plan "B" will be to throw Mike Solari under the bus.

Hey Chiefster, that might work, the league would OK that, the bus was pushed in the back by a volkswagon, and yes the league would have fined him and suspended him for three games. GO CHIEF'S!!

:-D :evil:

And when he throws him under the bus I hope he throws HermiBall with him, and starts playing FOOTBALL!

kenny1937 wrote:
    Hey Chiefster, that might work, the league would OK that, the bus was pushed in the back by a volkswagon, and yes the league would have fined him and suspended him for three games. GO CHIEF'S!!

:-D :evil:
    Yeah, I may have stumbled upon a solution there.

kenny1937 wrote:
    And when he throws him under the bus I hope he throws HermiBall with him, and starts playing FOOTBALL!
    Yep, one step after the other.

Yep! you have come up with the solution, I guess we are in the dilemma the bug was in, in the Pogo Possum comic strip, he said "I'd write a nasty letter to Carl, if I could only write and if he could only read!" (grin) GO CHIEF'S!

:pint: :hammer:

kenny1937 wrote:
    Yep! you have come up with the solution, I guess we are in the dilemma the bug was in, in the Pogo Possum comic strip, he said "I'd write a nasty letter to Carl, if I could only write and if he could only read!" (grin) GO CHIEF'S!

:pint: :hammer:

Knowledge is power; or so I've heard. :-P

You know Chiefster, you are Right, so where does that leave the Chief's. (grin)

kenny1937 wrote:
    You know Chiefster, you are Right, so where does that leave the Chief's. (grin)

Good question.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast