Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ****Kansas City-Denver Donkeys Game Thread****

Default ****Kansas City-Denver Donkeys Game Thread****

Hold on to the damn ball!
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Default Re: ****Kansas City-Denver Donkeys Game Thread****

Pollard WILL get his shots. Sooner than you think too. He is getting closer and closer to being the guy we all hope he will be.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

What I saw was two enept offenses, held together by two pretty good defenses. KC defense bent but did not break, and unfortunately the same is true of the Donk's, and all that Jake the fake had to do in overtime was get in field goal range to win the game. Because of the QB situation the offense was more conservative than usual and all that the Donk's did was change their offensive scheme to throw the KC defense off just a little to get their two field goal tries in the second half, including the overtime. Reality is that we are going to come up against some pretty good offenses in the near future and the same conservative game calling will result in defeat after defeat. Bottom Line is that Horrid is going to have to get a crash course in Quarterbacking so that the offense can become more productive, or the defense is going to have to do some scoring as well as holding the offenses out of the End Zone. Nough Said, GO CHIEF'S!!!!!

:cry: :cry:

kenny1937 wrote:
    What I saw was two enept offenses, held together by two pretty good defenses. KC defense bent but did not break, and unfortunately the same is true of the Donk's, and all that Jake the fake had to do in overtime was get in field goal range to win the game. Because of the QB situation the offense was more conservative than usual and all that the Donk's did was change their offensive scheme to throw the KC defense off just a little to get their two field goal tries in the second half, including the overtime. Reality is that we are going to come up against some pretty good offenses in the near future and the same conservative game calling will result in defeat after defeat. Bottom Line is that Horrid is going to have to get a crash course in Quarterbacking so that the offense can become more productive, or the defense is going to have to do some scoring as well as holding the offenses out of the End Zone. Nough Said, GO CHIEF'S!!!!!

:cry: :cry:
    Agreed! I haven't seen the game, but from the sound of things it looks as if Marty-ball has been reincarnated.

Game is on tape if you want to see it, Tell Little Chiefster that the new score to beat in Age of Empires II is 668478, will be glad to let you borrow tape or watch it with me on Big Screen. GO CHIEF'S!!!

8-)

kenny1937 wrote:
    Game is on tape if you want to see it, Tell Little Chiefster that the new score to beat in Age of Empires II is 668478, will be glad to let you borrow tape or watch it with me on Big Screen. GO CHIEF'S!!!

8-)
    I'll come over tomorrow....er I mean later today and watch it with ya.

Glad you could make it over, I am through crying over this one, I have to admit that I was encouraged briefly during the initial drive down field, until LJ fumbled the football, had we at least gotten a field goal out of that drive, the final score would have been 9-6 Chief's. Oh well here is to the Bye week, GO CHIEF'S!!!

:pint: 8-)

kenny1937 wrote:
    Glad you could make it over, I am through crying over this one, I have to admit that I was encouraged briefly during the initial drive down field, until LJ fumbled the football, had we at least gotten a field goal out of that drive, the final score would have been 9-6 Chief's. Oh well here is to the Bye week, GO CHIEF'S!!!

:pint: 8-)

Yep! I gotta bad feeling that this may well be the most productive week the Chiefs have this year. At least they won't lose a game this week.
    :pint: :pint:

Chiefster wrote:

Yep! I gotta bad feeling that this may well be the most productive week the Chiefs have this year. At least they won't lose a game this week.
    we are always finding new ways to lose. This week, Trent will announce that he is done for the season. Counts as a loss to me.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:

we are always finding new ways to lose. This week, Trent will announce that he is done for the season. Counts as a loss to me.
    True. :cry:

Hey Chiefster, Guru, just when I was getting over the feeling of hopelessness, and feeling good about the bye week, you have to go and ruin it with the news that possibly we could even lose the bye week, well it's back to the Dr. Pepper! GO CHIEF'S!!!

:pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12