Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ****Kansas City-Denver Donkeys Game Thread****

Default ****Kansas City-Denver Donkeys Game Thread****

Hold on to the damn ball!
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Default Re: ****Kansas City-Denver Donkeys Game Thread****

It's Martyball! Woo hoo! This game might be fun to watch after all. The D looks good so far.

Is anyone else loving this?

Colquitt might be our MVP

Damn. Sorry I left ya all alone out here today. I was soo into the game I got caught up in a chat room.

Ending sucked but the D is extremely promising.

Time management is a problem though and that is on the coach.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Unfortunately, we'll, likely be depending upon the defense to perform as well as they did today, for the rest of the season.

I can't imagine where we will be getting any points from. The running game was decent. If we could get some passing to compliment that, then we could make a little noise.

Without a capable pair of OTs, we will remain a weak offensive team. They appear to have been better today. The fact that Huard seemed to have more time to throw, was due to the play-calling. Quick-slants and max-protect are not going to make an effective passing attack.

But, I was quite surprised by our defense. We darn-near won that game.(would have owed "the fake" a big thank you.)

chief31 wrote:
    Unfortunately, we'll, likely be depending upon the defense to perform as well as they did today, for the rest of the season.

I can't imagine where we will be getting any points from. The running game was decent. If we could get some passing to compliment that, then we could make a little noise.

Without a capable pair of OTs, we will remain a weak offensive team. They appear to have been better today. The fact that Huard seemed to have more time to throw, was due to the play-calling. Quick-slants and max-protect are not going to make an effective passing attack.

But, I was quite surprised by our defense. We darn-near won that game.(would have owed "the fake" a big thank you.)
    Lets just hope we can find a way to get this offense rolling. The D cannot carry an entire season for anyone. Not even baltimore or Tampa Bay's excellent defenses couldn't win every game.

Time management was our killer today.

Overall, I was quite pleased with a team that I thought was dead and bloated.

chief31 wrote:
    Overall, I was quite pleased with a team that I thought was dead and bloated.
    Oh, most definitely. I have never felt so positive after a loss.

Me too. Especially cosidering how crappy I felt after last weekend. I loved seeing Page in the game. Would have liked to have seen more of Pollard too. the guy just seems to be around the ball alot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast