Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fitzgerald on Todd Haley

Default Fitzgerald on Todd Haley

The One Trick Pony

Great Article...Makes you wonder how possible it is for Fitz to come here after his contract with Az is up.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Arizona is a sinking ship right now. KC is building a empire.......fitz coming to KC would be sweet!

Imagine this dream scenario, we sign Larry Fitzgerald, than in the draft we go after a solid OLB to compliment Hali in the 1st round and than go after a O-line in the sequencing rounds.

That would make our defense loaded with young natural talent. Our D-line would have two top 5 picks and a solid NT on it, our linebacking core would have Hali, Johnson, and our new 1st rounder. Our secondary would have both Berry and Flowers in it. Our defense would be beastly.

Our offense with Bowe, McCluster, Charles, Moeaki, and Fitzgerald would be extremely tough for any team to deal with, and our special teams with Arenas and McCluster at return would be solid as well. If we signed Fitzgerald, we would be a serious playoff contender.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    It would be a good thing to have Fitz in KC!

no one to throw the ball consistently good

You still don't see players under contrar say that. You may hear the first part but not the I will play for Haley part. That was too much information for a player under contract. He was basically telling the chiefs to get into a bidding war for him.

You guys are dreaming if you think Fitz will come to KC. If in fact he does leave Az., which I don't think he will, there will be far to many other teams with good or great QB's that will throw buckets of money at him.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    You guys are dreaming if you think Fitz will come to KC. If in fact he does leave Az., which I don't think he will, there will be far to many other teams with good or great QB's that will throw buckets of money at him.
    Who care if he does or not, what I got from that article, is that Hailey pushes players to reach for their potential, and this was a plus to me for Hailey. It was a encouragement, that Hailey is a Coach that is doing what needs to be done in teaching and pushing players to be worth a spot on a NFL Team, and motivate them to fulfill their talent, ability and skills.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Who care if he does or not, what I got from that article, is that Hailey pushes players to reach for their potential, and this was a plus to me for Hailey. It was a encouragement, that Hailey is a Coach that is doing what needs to be done in teaching and pushing players to be worth a spot on a NFL Team, and motivate them to fulfill their talent, ability and skills.
    I think Haley has done a good job for us. He has made a few mistakes but that can be said about every coach in the league. These guys have forgotten more about football than we will ever know regardless of what we all think we know. He is a hard a$$ once in a while but I personally think that is needed from time to time with some of the premadonna's (sp). I like his firey attitude. The players know where he stands and that's all they can ask for. Up front, no BS, tell it like it is. I think he will be here for a bit and if he can develope some guys that can play together for a few years, he can have some success with the Chiefs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post

Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    You don't see players under contract saying they will play for another coach, in Canada, any where etc... if they were not positioning themselves for a bigger contract or for a contract with the team they are talking about.

Players under contract don't say who they will or will not play for. They stay professional and remain loyal to the team they are under contract. He did mention that in his comments but after the fact a as a cover up.

We also Know that AZ is a very cheap team.
    doesn't he get paid something like 10 million a year?

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    I'm pretty sure Fitzgerald and Bowe combo would make about any QB look like a pro-bowler.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast