Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fitzgerald on Todd Haley

Default Fitzgerald on Todd Haley

The One Trick Pony

Great Article...Makes you wonder how possible it is for Fitz to come here after his contract with Az is up.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    I'm pretty sure Fitzgerald and Bowe combo would make about any QB look like a pro-bowler.
    And back defenses off to open up some serious opportunities for Charles and Jones. And with Fitz and Bowe, that takes heat off Moeacki in coverage.

Makes a good case for getting a kick-arse wideout whether or not it's Fitzgerald.

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    And back defenses off to open up some serious opportunities for Charles and Jones. And with Fitz and Bowe, that takes heat off Moeacki in coverage.

Makes a good case for getting a kick-arse wideout whether or not it's Fitzgerald.
    It does indeed!

I'm pretty sure Fitzgerald and Bowe combo would make about any QB look like a pro-bowler.
    throw in charles, jones,mccluster, and moeaki...watch out! Man that would be awesome.

doesn't he get paid something like 10 million a year?
    Yes, and may experts say they are refusing to spend money again because of that contract. Which is why they are tanking so fast over going to the superbowl. They could have paid, Warner some money to keep him from retiring, but they are using the success they had the last couple years to put money back in the bank for spending it on Fitz...

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Yes, and may experts say they are refusing to spend money again because of that contract. Which is why they are tanking so fast over going to the superbowl. They could have paid, Warner some money to keep him from retiring, but they are using the success they had the last couple years to put money back in the bank for spending it on Fitz...
    They could have doubled Warners salary and he was NOT coming back. I hear him probably 2-3 times a week on local radio or TV. He has said multiple times that there was no possibility of him coming back, and I quote "no matter the amount of money they would have offered". I'm sure that means reasonably speaking because I'm sure if they offered him $50 million guaranteed he would have came back but he knew that wasn't happening.

I'll say this, if we can't get pressure on Anderson this week, we need to just quit! Az has one of if not the worst O line in football. Their defense is terrible so I have no doubt we will score points but let's face it our defense has been terrible as well. Special teams will be key in this game too. They have a guy Stevens-Howling that can take it to the house at any point. One other thing, keep an eye out for Steve Breaston, Fitz has been getting most of the attention and Breaston has had a few huge games with Anderson throwing the ball. They seem to have a better connection than Anderson and Fitz do. Breaston catches a lot of balls across the middle and his YAC's are pretty good.
    Last edited by Drunker Hillbilly; 11-19-2010 at 10:41 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123