Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Cassel hurt ankle at the end of Denver game?

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    2,932
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 22

    Default Cassel hurt ankle at the end of Denver game?


    0 Not allowed!
    I just read a tweet from Nick Wright that he's "hearing from players that Chiefs QB Matt Cassel got his ankle hurt badly near the end of Denver game."

    I think this would be horrible news. I like Brodie, but I really like how Matt has played this year, especially in the turnover department. Needless to say if this is the case, I don't think there is any question why Todd Haley was pissed at the end of the game.
    Diehard Fan Living in Packer Territory

    Co-Founder: 2 Mugs Fantasy Football -- a site about and football!

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    70
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    I just read a tweet from Nick Wright that he's "hearing from players that Chiefs QB Matt Cassel got his ankle hurt badly near the end of Denver game."

    I think this would be horrible news. I like Brodie, but I really like how Matt has played this year, especially in the turnover department. Needless to say if this is the case, I don't think there is any question why Todd Haley was pissed at the end of the game.
    To all of the Cassel haters out there. Be careful what you wish for...I think if Brodie is our guy we are in SERIOUS trouble.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Santa Barbara, CA
    Posts
    177
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Cassel showed "I'm the guy" character last Sunday. He kept trying to rally the team - there was no quit in him. I still think Cassel needs to improve his accuracy and make quicker decisions but there is no doubt he is the leader of this team ... at least in my eyes.

    I still not 100% sure about Cassel but last Sunday proved to me that Cassel has heart. I want to see more of him at this point but he should sit out the game if needs to heal.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    623
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    apparently it wasn't that big of an injury as cassel played the whole game..he will be the starter sunday just as any other sunday..
    Last edited by marloweopatchiefs; 11-17-2010 at 01:29 PM.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kansas city, MO
    Posts
    2,242
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Cassel's fine, practice as isual. Waters watching, McCluster walking around the field. Lewis running with 1st team defense. Moeaki no where to be seen.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    2,932
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 22

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    Cassel's fine, practice as isual. Waters watching, McCluster walking around the field. Lewis running with 1st team defense. Moeaki no where to be seen.
    Nick Wright mentioned it looked like Cassel was favoring his ankle in sprints...Usually first, this time dead last. I assume you're there watching. Notice that?
    Diehard Fan Living in Packer Territory

    Co-Founder: 2 Mugs Fantasy Football -- a site about and football!

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    70
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I would take Cassell over Brodie any day of the week! Cryole sucks, he is always hurt! We need Matt to have any chance to make the playoffs! Cassell is in the top 10 QB list this season!

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kansas city, MO
    Posts
    2,242
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Nick Wright mentioned it looked like Cassel was favoring his ankle in sprints...Usually first, this time dead last. I assume you're there watching. Notice that?
    Practice report from BobGretz.com | Chiefs Football News and Updates - daily!

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    Posts
    763
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    no Moeaki is badwrong

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    187
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    It's hard to argue that Cassel has not done a good job this year. I would even go as far as to say that he is having a solid season. Lets hope he's OK.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Who is going to the game in Denver on Sunday?
    By Big Daddy Tek in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-11-2010, 03:22 PM
  2. Anyone have a copy of that last game against Denver?
    By ericisbacchus in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 09:44 PM
  3. bradley out for denver game
    By slc chief in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-06-2008, 04:04 PM
  4. KC/Denver game 12/19
    By hermhater in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-01-2007, 03:02 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •