Thread: Cowboys Stadium Tonight!!!

Default Cowboys Stadium Tonight!!!

Cowboys stadium is going to be rockn tonight!! I am betting it will be crazy in that place....better than any Sunday when the Cowboys are playing!
    Our sons high school football team, the Boswell Pioneers, are playing in a play off game there tonight against Waco.
    Everyone wish them luck!!

We'll be there cheering them on!!

****GO BOS*****
    **ChiefsChick**

Don't know were Boswell is but good luck, beat Waco (Iknow were that is at) and hope everyone stays safe.

Best Of Luck!

Boswell High is on the North side of Fort Worth...although it's NOT part of the FtWorth ISD.
    Yea...and it didn't go so well. It was fun though...just to watch the kids get to play on that field. They all got such a big kick out of seeing themselves on the Big Effn Screen! That was great for the kiddos.
    **ChiefsChick**

Quote Originally Posted by GlennBree View Post
    Boswell High is on the North side of Fort Worth...although it's NOT part of the FtWorth ISD.
    Yea...and it didn't go so well. It was fun though...just to watch the kids get to play on that field. They all got such a big kick out of seeing themselves on the Big Effn Screen! That was great for the kiddos.

Too bad they didn't win, but it sounds as if they had an awesome time anyway.

Sorry to hear that they lost but enjoyed themselfs even though they lost what a way to go out.
    What town is Bosewell HS in I was thinking of the town of Bosewell maybe that is why I have not heard of it I live in Lewisville so it cannot be too far from me I have been here since '83 and been a realtor for 10 years and thought I knew most towns. Is your son a senior? If not maybe next year they can take the next step.

Sounds like an excellent time. Even though the game didn't go as planned that sounds like it must have been something else! Good times...

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    Sorry to hear that they lost but enjoyed themselfs even though they lost what a way to go out.
    What town is Bosewell HS in I was thinking of the town of Bosewell maybe that is why I have not heard of it I live in Lewisville so it cannot be too far from me I have been here since '83 and been a realtor for 10 years and thought I knew most towns. Is your son a senior? If not maybe next year they can take the next step.
    Boswell High is actually located on the north side of Fort Worth...has a Fort Worth address, but is basically part of the Saginaw area. It is the original school of Saginaw. Now there is also Saginaw High on the East side of the tracks...(what we like to refer to as the 'wrong side' of the tracks). It is part of the Eagle Mountain~Saginaw ISD.
    I love living out here, as it's got a nice 'small home town feel' but you can see the Big City Sky Line of Fort Worth just a few miles away...

We are located about 30 miles south of Decatur and just a few miles North of Downtown Fort Worth....Lake Worth is also just 5 miles to the west.

They are also known for their Cheerleaders and Dance Team...as they have been named National Champions and won other awards as well.
    http://emsisd.esc11.net/104420730145...elmet_left.JPG

There....now everyone, everywhere else knows where to find BOSWELL HIGH SCHOOL TOO!!
    **ChiefsChick**

Boswell High is actually located on the north side of Fort Worth...has a Fort Worth address, but is basically part of the Saginaw area. It is the original school of Saginaw. Now there is also Saginaw High on the East side of the tracks...(what we like to refer to as the 'wrong side' of the tracks). It is part of the Eagle Mountain~Saginaw ISD.
    I love living out here, as it's got a nice 'small home town feel' but you can see the Big City Sky Line of Fort Worth just a few miles away...

We are located about 30 miles south of Decatur and just a few miles North of Downtown Fort Worth....Lake Worth is also just 5 miles to the west.

They are also known for their Cheerleaders and Dance Team...as they have been named National Champions and won other awards as well.
    http://emsisd.esc11.net/104420730145...elmet_left.JPG

There....now everyone, everywhere else knows where to find BOSWELL HIGH SCHOOL TOO!!
    Okay I know where you are talking about now I just did not know that Saginaw ISD had more than the one HS.
    Glad that if they had to get knocked out at least it was after they got to go to Cowboys Stadium I got to go down on the field at Texas Stadium with my kids during the HS playoffs they went to Marcus which made it all the way to the final game and lost which is worse than getting knocked out in the quarter finals or was this still the regional finals?
    Like I say good luck next year and tell your son to enjoy the trip this year.