Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tyler Thigpen

Default Tyler Thigpen

Once again proves that he SUCKS! LOL

I'm laughing at all your guys on here who wanted to keep him over Cassel.

So glad that you guys have no influence or decisions on what players play for the Chiefs.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    The guy has had his first start in how long? and you talk trash on him, if he would have came in and threw 5 td's with no int's would you have made a thread saying how awesome he is? I doubt it, get out of here hater. Thigpen is the man, he single handily gave a lot of fans hope, we had a wretchedly bad team I mean just pathetic and while he didn't win a lot of games he made the games watchable, if it wasn't for thigpen I might have quit watching football the entire 2008 season it was that depressing. Tyler Thigpen has heart and he is fun as hell to watch. He rushed for almost 40 yards per game, rushed for td's, and even caught a td pass.
    He was bad. He didn't even give his team a shot at a FG. Sorry, a "good" NFL quarterback despite all of the excuses should be able to get his team a scoring opportunity or two.

17 of 29 for 187 and an INT. Thigpen actually played better than he thought I would considering his career QB rating not in the "Bullet" offense was like a 47.0.

I loved Thiggy when he was here but am glad we have Cassel. I think Thiggy showed he is what he is - a decent backup but nothing more...

I don't recall to many people wanting Tyler over Cassel. I do think there was many people who wanted Tyler over Croyle.

I still do...

When Thigpen played the in the 4th quarter last week, he looked so much better because the whole team was playing better. This last game, just too many things went wrong. Marshall's crap didn't help either.

lets see how good any QB does vs peppers behind an arena league offensive line.

Sic J likes to make "told ya so" threads when he is right about something. This will probably be his last thread.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
    lets see how good any QB does vs peppers behind an arena league offensive line.
    The guy blocking Peppers, Jake Long, is a 2-time Pro-Bowler. He has only been in the league for 2 years also. Oh yeah, he was the first pick in the 2008 draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    The guy blocking Peppers, Jake Long, is a 2-time Pro-Bowler. He has only been in the league for 2 years also. Oh yeah, he was the first pick in the 2008 draft.
    But Long was playing hurt. Maimed left shoulder. He wasn't 100%. Not saying that Peppers wouldn't have made plays if Long was 100%, but I do believe it would have been a better match-up between Long and Peppers.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    But Long was playing hurt. Maimed left shoulder. He wasn't 100%. Not saying that Peppers wouldn't have made plays if Long was 100%, but I do believe it would have been a better match-up between Long and Peppers.
    Yeah he has a bum left labrum. You could tell he was favoring it. Just was kinda peeved with the term "arena league offensive line."

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Yeah he has a bum left labrum. You could tell he was favoring it. Just was kinda peeved with the term "arena league offensive line."
    You are quite right, the term "arena league O-Line" is quite extreme, although not only was Long not 100% & kind of gutting it out because the Dolphins didn't have anybody else to fill in for him, they had other guys playing out of position because of injuries. So the term "patchwork" would be more accurate.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast