Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tyler Thigpen

Default Tyler Thigpen

Once again proves that he SUCKS! LOL

I'm laughing at all your guys on here who wanted to keep him over Cassel.

So glad that you guys have no influence or decisions on what players play for the Chiefs.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Re-post.

In all fairness the game was a Thursday night game, so Thigpen didn't have a whole lot of time to prepare.

Meh, these are professional football players. He had from Sunday to Thursday, and he already knows how to play the game.

Now, he certainly couldn't lose a whole football game on his own, but I'm almost certain he's paid to be ready to play at any given time.

I was going to watch highlights, but NFL.com is way overrun with ads in their highlights, so I gave up. I've seen Thiggy get sacked and throw INTs before...

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    Once again proves that he SUCKS! LOL

I'm laughing at all your guys on here who wanted to keep him over Cassel.

So glad that you guys have no influence or decisions on what players play for the Chiefs.
    The guy has had his first start in how long? and you talk trash on him, if he would have came in and threw 5 td's with no int's would you have made a thread saying how awesome he is? I doubt it, get out of here hater. Thigpen is the man, he single handily gave a lot of fans hope, we had a wretchedly bad team I mean just pathetic and while he didn't win a lot of games he made the games watchable, if it wasn't for thigpen I might have quit watching football the entire 2008 season it was that depressing. Tyler Thigpen has heart and he is fun as hell to watch. He rushed for almost 40 yards per game, rushed for td's, and even caught a td pass.

alright now pass! life goes on now

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    The guy has had his first start in how long? and you talk trash on him, if he would have came in and threw 5 td's with no int's would you have made a thread saying how awesome he is? I doubt it, get out of here hater. Thigpen is the man, he single handily gave a lot of fans hope, we had a wretchedly bad team I mean just pathetic and while he didn't win a lot of games he made the games watchable, if it wasn't for thigpen I might have quit watching football the entire 2008 season it was that depressing. Tyler Thigpen has heart and he is fun as hell to watch. He rushed for almost 40 yards per game, rushed for td's, and even caught a td pass.
    Yeah, you're right...... That 1 win in 11 starts gave me so much hope in 2008! What was I thinking?
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

I always thought Football was a team sport?

Quote Originally Posted by Boxermm187 View Post
    alright now pass! life goes on now
    Yup! Move along, nothing to see here.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    Funniest post I have read in a while. Thanks!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast