Thread: sunday night: any1 want to chat in chiefs chat room??

Default sunday night: any1 want to chat in chiefs chat room??

for those of you that are new (like me) you might not know that if you scroll down to the bottom of any of these pages on the chiefscrowd.com forumn, there is a chat room at the bottom of these pages.

if anyone wants to talk on there right now about the chiefs game today and chiefs related stuff...i would be down for that. so go to the bottom of this page if you want to chat. i think it would be cool to utilize this feature more (maybe people do already use it a lot...i dont know)

BOWIE FOR PRESIDENT!

May we all have a moment of silence for this thread that was created and yet never had a chance.
    j/k

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    May we all have a moment of silence for this thread that was created and yet never had a chance.
    j/k

haha ...no actually me and a couple guys, hermhater being one of them...and i think the admin for a short minute....got in a little chat sunday night.

but ill be on here for the game against san diego...talking it up with my fellow chief fans!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    haha ...no actually me and a couple guys, hermhater being one of them...and i think the admin for a short minute....got in a little chat sunday night.

but ill be on here for the game against san diego...talking it up with my fellow chief fans!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah, I was just kiddin. Welcome aboard the Crowd! :)