Thread: Back to Square One

Default Back to Square One

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Excellent article Brandon, and I couldn't agree with you more! I had a feeling that sooner or later we'd be in trouble once teams were on to us. You simply must have a passing game, as well as a running game.

I didn't watch the Chiefs play in Denver, didn't have the opportunity to, however...I did read about the game highlights where I could. Cassel & Bowe did put up some passing game numbers...they can do it.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

I exprct a good game this week. They have gone back to boot camp, back to basics this week and the players have seemed to have responded. Kendrick Lewis back in the line up will be huge for the defense.

Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    I exprct a good game this week. They have gone back to boot camp, back to basics this week and the players have seemed to have responded. Kendrick Lewis back in the line up will be huge for the defense.
    Yeah, I'm with you PBA. I think the world of Kendrick Lewis. This has really been a different defense without him. You can easily see why Pioli drafted 2 safties. The depth at that position is probably the worst on the team.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE