Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Broncos lose, is the West weak this year?

Thumbs up Broncos lose, is the West weak this year?

I think we have a chance for the playoffs based on how the other teams in our conference are playing, especially on defense. Feels good to get that first win.

Go Chiefs!!

Quote Originally Posted by tperkins73 View Post

I think we have a chance for the playoffs based on how the other teams in our conference are playing, especially on defense. Feels good to get that first win.

Go Chiefs!!
    Welcome to the boards. I agree the West is definitely down this year. I knew SD would struggle early. I think people overlooked all of the changes that took place there. Denver has a young QB. It's anyone's division, but SD definitely has the most talent. Although, I like the way our defense is playing.

This is the most competitive division in the league.

Some strange stuff has been happening this year in the NFL.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    This is the most competitive division in the league.

Some strange stuff has been happening this year in the NFL.

Historically I would agree. But this year, the talent is way down IMO.

My ranking so far this year:
    AFC North - Pitt, Cincy, Balt are all playoff contenders
    AFC South - Houston looks improved, Indy, Jax and Tenn can beat good teams on any given week.
    AFC East - NE is the best by a long shot.
    AFC West - A bunch of mediocre unbalanced teams with SD having the most talent.
    Last edited by Coach; 09-23-2007 at 11:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Welcome to the boards. I agree the West is definitely down this year. I knew SD would struggle early. I think people overlooked all of the changes that took place there. Denver has a young QB. It's anyone's division, but SD definitely has the most talent. Although, I like the way our defense is playing.

3 games into it, everyone has a chance. The season just started.

Whether we still have a chance after...lets say week 8...is yet to be determined.

We could be 4-4 by then....or we could be 2-6 and already out of the playoffs...only time will tell....GET HERM THE #$%#$ out of KC!! *sigh*

but, yes, good observation, the west is not exactly the powerhouse of the AFC.

Cool

I almost enjoy Broncos losses as much as Chiefs Wins. Oakland was close to leading the west on that Kick last week. The Division is def. up for grabs.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Historically I would agree. But this year, the talent is way down IMO.

There is more talent this year in the west than ever before.

It is not being utilized correctly by the coaches.

Oakland got lucky today.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I almost enjoy Broncos losses as much as Chiefs Wins. Oakland was close to leading the west on that Kick last week. The Division is def. up for grabs.
    Yes it is funny to think that if Oak didn't get shafted on that FG last week, that they would be winning the division.

I hate to be negative about the chiefs, but I am concerned about Solari's play calling. We have the talent (except at right tackle, Turley the Turd) to score 21 points + every week, but we make it easy on the defense by our play calling.

I hate to be negative about the chiefs, but I am concerned about Solari's play calling. We have the talent (except at right tackle, Turley the Turd) to score 21 points + every week, but we make it easy on the defense by our play calling.
    Last year's playoff Loss to the Colts was the single worst display of playcalling I have ever seen in my short 33 years.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast