Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Flawless game for Cassel

Default Another Flawless game for Cassel

Might as well get rid of him next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    for those of you who dont think cassell stares down recievers...you are dead wrong!.

Yeah. Because we all know that all NFL Safeties have agreed to not watch Cassel stare down receivers to make easy INTs.

Of course he stares down his first option, if that guy gets open. Then he throws completions to them.

The same as any good NFL QB.

How many times the complaints that he is throwing it to the underneath guys too much, been aired?

AM I to assume that he is just staring down his second and third passing options? Or, could it be, that he is actually looking at secondary targets when the first guy doean't come open?

The worst part about all of this Cassel hatred is that, eventually, he will actually have a bad game.

I can't imagine all of the crap that will be around when it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post

Yeah. Because we all know that all NFL Safeties have agreed to not watch Cassel stare down receivers to make easy INTs.

Of course he stares down his first option, if that guy gets open. Then he throws completions to them.

The same as any good NFL QB.

How many times the complaints that he is throwing it to the underneath guys too much, been aired?

AM I to assume that he is just staring down his second and third passing options? Or, could it be, that he is actually looking at secondary targets when the first guy doean't come open?

The worst part about all of this Cassel hatred is that, eventually, he will actually have a bad game.

I can't imagine all of the crap that will be around when it happens.

If that is to happen, we shall burn him at the stake.

Too bad Jeff George was not still playing he had a cannon arm and was one of those QBs who did not manage the game that is who I wish the Chiefs could have. or a more recent example is JaMarcus Russell is he still available?

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Dog View Post
    Too bad Jeff George was not still playing he had a cannon arm and was one of those QBs who did not manage the game that is who I wish the Chiefs could have. or a more recent example is JaMarcus Russell is he still available?
    maybe we can see if Ryan leaf wants to try a comeback.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    maybe we can see if Ryan leaf wants to try a comeback.
    Hell let's trade for Jay Cutler or Brett Favre!

Wonder if they are hating on peyton in indy for throwing three picks and costing his team the game.....

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Wonder if they are hating on peyton in indy for throwing three picks and costing his team the game.....
    Yeah, I bet they want Thigpen as well.

I have been a fan for a very long time and have seen the best and the worst of the Chiefs. This is one of those good times that has been totally unexpected but very well appreciated as a fan. When I looked at the schedule early on, I though 8-8 would be a great year. This team is a TEAM and inproving. Remember Larry Johnson? What a piece of selfish woman beatin crap he turned out to be....we are now extremely better as a team. Really, did any of you really think playofffs before the season? Great wish, but now in our sights. Don't be a hater, be a fan.

Quote Originally Posted by RusLwt001 View Post
    I have been a fan for a very long time and have seen the best and the worst of the Chiefs. This is one of those good times that has been totally unexpected but very well appreciated as a fan. When I looked at the schedule early on, I though 8-8 would be a great year. This team is a TEAM and inproving. Remember Larry Johnson? What a piece of selfish woman beatin crap he turned out to be....we are now extremely better as a team. Really, did any of you really think playofffs before the season? Great wish, but now in our sights. Don't be a hater, be a fan.
    Many actually did.

I am not one of those 'many'.

I'll be the first one to say that I've been very critical of Cassel this season and the last, but he's starting to grow on me. His footwork has improved tons, he's getting rid of the ball faster, and he's not turning the ball over. I'm beginning to think he can develop into a top flight QB. I'm not fully on the bandwagon yet, but I am looking up ticket prices for the ride.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast