Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Believe Bowe!

Smile I Believe Bowe!

Bowe: Chiefs will win it all - AFC West Blog - ESPN
    I just love to hear his confidence. hopefully it spills to the WHOLE team. good week to be a chiefs fan.
    I love this guy!

Hope his consistency catching the ball can hold but it appears as of now that from a maturity level, his time with Fitz did him a world of good.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Tyler View Post
    His kind of confidence is seen as arrogance by a lot of people. Our team should be playing confident, as should any team that wants to win, but if you get a team full of Bowe's you get the Cowboys and Bengals. I wish he would have stayed quiet, for now at least. The huge inferiority complex that this team has been riding has us at 6-4 right now. Like Haley has said over and over, we're still a mediocre team.

Confidence is ALWAYS seen as arrogance by some people.

Quote Originally Posted by 70 chiefsfan70 View Post
    And a true and faithful fan you have been, I've seen you stand up for him when there was not much ground to stand on.

I thought of you after that second TD catch, and thought this is a highlight in your life.

It is a Great time to be a Chiefs Fan!

Jo Crush = BFF (best fan forever)
    Oh, I was jumping with joy, and grinning ear to ear telling my grandson, who attended yesterday's game with me..."this is why I love Bowe so much, I told you he's awesome! He is isn't he!"...he'd nod agreeing & giggling at my excitement, lol. Then I'd high five him saying, "Yeehaw! Go Bowe!"

It is a "GREAT TIME" to be a Chiefs fan! I get a bit frustrated with the negativity at times from fans. I can understand it, I get upset with a loss or poor play too...but I remember all too well what previous years felt like compared to this year. We have so much to be excited about and look forward to...FINALLY!! We've had 100 times the awesome exciting and priceless moments this season by comparison to previous. MNF is only one example!

I'm all about being grateful for the moment, for what I have rather than what I don't.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    Confidence is ALWAYS seen as arrogance by some people.

I agree! I've interacted some with Dwayne on his Facebook page, and he can come across as arrogant, but if one pays attention reading between the lines it's most always with a sense of humor. His confidence is founded in his faith, he turns to God often as a booster to elevate his confidence. He puts God as #1, not himself, and often states such publicly on his Facebook. He knows he is nothing without his faith...and isn't intimidated in the least to publicly state such.

From personal experience and belief...I've often found in life it is those personalities who put themselves before God who are truly arrogant.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Much like this past draft, we did not go the direction I wanted us to, when we selected Bowe.

But, since his first season, I have been a fan of his.

I was barely holding on a couple of weeks ago.

He was following up a bad season with a bad start to this one.

But I always knew that his problems with dropping passes was something he could get past. Hopefully, that is all far behind him now.

He is looking like a world-beater of late. And I couldn't be happier to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I have been on and off the Bowe Bandwagon a few times. When he was drafted I thought it would just be anther bust WR. Then he proved me wrong and I was happy to be on that bandwagon. Last year and the start of this year with the drops I jumped back off the bandwagon. If Bowe can keep up what he's been doing the last couple of weeks then I will be more then happy to jump back on. I said he was not a true number 1 and he is once again proveing me wrong. KEEP IT UP D BOWE. I would love to not only get back on that bandwagon but start to drive it.
    Nothing will make me happier than to be proved wrong about Bowe, Cassel and Haley! Everyone else is cake as far as I am concerned

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12