Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Believe Bowe!

Smile I Believe Bowe!

Bowe: Chiefs will win it all - AFC West Blog - ESPN
    I just love to hear his confidence. hopefully it spills to the WHOLE team. good week to be a chiefs fan.
    I love this guy!

That it is!

I love the confidence, but I just think it's hilarious that he says he can't guarantee it and that they will win it in the same sentence.

I love all the Bowe love, hahaha. I've waited for quite some time to see many fans have belief in and support Bowe.

My 'Jo Crush' on Bowe began in 2007, hoping the Chiefs would draft him, believing from his college career he would evolve in to a #1 WR for the Chiefs, which we've desperately needed for several years. Over the last 4 years my belief in Bowe has evolved into a major 'Jo Crush', lol.

The last 4 years believing and having faith in Bowe haven't been easy, considering so many Chiefs fans were more anti Bowe than pro Bowe. Sometimes over the years I began to doubt my own inner instincts, due to all the Bowe negativity, but I stood firm as a fan, a believer in the "Bowe Show". I would, & still do, see beyond his occasional 'drops' or 'misses', focusing on the positive I saw, rather than the negative...the positive far out weighing the negative.

Drops & misses happen to the best WR's, and he is still young, as most WR's don't fully evolve until their 4-5th pro year, based upon what I've read here & there statistically. Also, most successful WR's, such as Jerry Rice, have had a close working and 'brotherly' relationship with their QB. Bowe didn't have that until Cassel came along.

I hope all the growing pains are nearing an end, he has found his QB 'click' with Cassel, and his evolution into a #1 WR for the Chiefs and within the NFL are arriving. Although I've liked many Chiefs players since the 90's...I've not purchased a Chiefs player jersey since DT's. I've just not had a strong desire to spend the money for a player's jersey, that is until Bowe came along. Once I can afford it, I will buy a Bowe jersey. :)

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    I love all the Bowe love, hahaha. I've waited for quite some time to see many fans have belief in and support Bowe.

My 'Jo Crush' on Bowe began in 2007, hoping the Chiefs would draft him, believing from his college career he would evolve in to a #1 WR for the Chiefs, which we've desperately needed for several years. Over the last 4 years my belief in Bowe has evolved into a major 'Jo Crush', lol.

The last 4 years believing and having faith in Bowe haven't been easy, considering so many Chiefs fans were more anti Bowe than pro Bowe. Sometimes over the years I began to doubt my own inner instincts, due to all the Bowe negativity, but I stood firm as a fan, a believer in the "Bowe Show". I would, & still do, see beyond his occasional 'drops' or 'misses', focusing on the positive I saw, rather than the negative...the positive far out weighing the negative.

Drops & misses happen to the best WR's, and he is still young, as most WR's don't fully evolve until their 4-5th pro year, based upon what I've read here & there statistically. Also, most successful WR's, such as Jerry Rice, have had a close working and 'brotherly' relationship with their QB. Bowe didn't have that until Cassel came along.

I hope all the growing pains are nearing an end, he has found his QB 'click' with Cassel, and his evolution into a #1 WR for the Chiefs and within the NFL are arriving. Although I've liked many Chiefs players since the 90's...I've not purchased a Chiefs player jersey since DT's. I've just not had a strong desire to spend the money for a player's jersey, that is until Bowe came along. Once I can afford it, I will buy a Bowe jersey. :)

And a true and faithful fan you have been, I've seen you stand up for him when there was not much ground to stand on.

I thought of you after that second TD catch, and thought this is a highlight in your life.

It is a Great time to be a Chiefs Fan!

Jo Crush = BFF (best fan forever)

Bowe has been playing well lately, no doubt, but I am going to wait for the bandwagon to come around a couple more times before I jump onboard. We have some tough games coming up, including next week on the road in Seattle. Bowe needs to be that guy again, week in and week out.

Nice game yesterday for both Bowe and Cassel though.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Bowe has been playing well lately, no doubt, but I am going to wait for the bandwagon to come around a couple more times before I jump onboard. We have some tough games coming up, including next week on the road in Seattle. Bowe needs to be that guy again, week in and week out.

Nice game yesterday for both Bowe and Cassel though.
    I have been on and off the Bowe Bandwagon a few times. When he was drafted I thought it would just be anther bust WR. Then he proved me wrong and I was happy to be on that bandwagon. Last year and the start of this year with the drops I jumped back off the bandwagon. If Bowe can keep up what he's been doing the last couple of weeks then I will be more then happy to jump back on. I said he was not a true number 1 and he is once again proveing me wrong. KEEP IT UP D BOWE. I would love to not only get back on that bandwagon but start to drive it.

ive always wanted bowe to succeed, even with his production the last few games i still find my self sceptical.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    ive always wanted bowe to succeed, even with his production the last few games i still find my self sceptical.
    I can understand that he had a big year in 08 and the next year was a downer. The only thing left for Bowe to do is to prove that he can be a consistent. That's the one thing Bowe has yet to prove to me. Something that I think he can do.

His kind of confidence is seen as arrogance by a lot of people. Our team should be playing confident, as should any team that wants to win, but if you get a team full of Bowe's you get the Cowboys and Bengals. I wish he would have stayed quiet, for now at least. The huge inferiority complex that this team has been riding has us at 6-4 right now. Like Haley has said over and over, we're still a mediocre team.

Thanks Aussie!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast