Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: F@rking HERM!

Default F@rking HERM!

I was listening to his press conference on www.kcchiefs.com

That guy is comfortable with a 3 point lead.

He also mentioned how penalties are killing us, like it isn't his fault the players aren't mentally prepared.

Get this guy some brains or get him out of town.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I was listening to his press conference on www.kcchiefs.com

That guy is comfortable with a 3 point lead.

He also mentioned how penalties are killing us, like it isn't his fault the players aren't mentally prepared.

Get this guy some brains or get him out of town.
    I am begining to believe that you do not like Herm.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    You, my friend, are very astute!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Awesome!

Solari is the problem and Herm needs to correct it! However, I feel like our team will be better off for having Herm as the coach.

Quote Originally Posted by tperkins73 View Post
    Solari is the problem and Herm needs to correct it! However, I feel like our team will be better off for having Herm as the coach.

I WANT to like HERM because he is such a nice guy.

But I will not allow ANYONE to mess with my CHIEFS and that is what he is doing!

He has helped us on defense (not because he is a defensive genius) because Dick V didn't really care how many points the other team scored because he was able to get about 50 a game, but I'm not defending him either.

We need someone with balance, to help us win more games, and to let fans on both sides of the ball rejoice!

:anim-magicman: Let see if we can whip up some brain power for Herm, so that he can grasp the concept of touchdowns, and a 2 posestion lead and then run the smashmouth plays

I am not a Hem fan either but a coach can only do so much to "mentally" prepare a team. Penalties are a problem and are costing us valuable feild position. The players do have to play the game! These guys have been playin this game for 20 years!! They know the rules and most of these penalties are bull**** penalties that they should not be committing!

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    I am not a Hem fan either but a coach can only do so much to "mentally" prepare a team. Penalties are a problem and are costing us valuable feild position. The players do have to play the game! These guys have been playin this game for 20 years!! They know the rules and most of these penalties are bull**** penalties that they should not be committing!
    You can't be serious?

It is COMPLETELY the coaches fault for these penalties.

Not just HERM but all the coaches.

Whatever they are telling these guys in team meetings is not sinking in.

Discipline is equally important as talent in the NFL!

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post

Just look at the Bengals.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast