Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: A general observation of our W/L record.

Default A general observation of our W/L record.

The Chiefs seemingly inconsistent play may have us Chiefs fans wanting to know which team will show up from week to week until you take a close look at their road record vs. their home record. The Chiefs are 1-4 on the road and a perfect 5-0 (Which I'm ecstatic about!) at home. A reasonable conclusion maybe that they are who they have always been this season: a team in need of the 12th man.

To say that the Denver game was an embarrassment is a complete understatement or to say that we did not get off the bus would suggest that we actually boarded it in the first place. Until the Denver game I was beginning to think that we played to the level of our competition, however, that was clearly not the case in Denver. The Raiders game was like seeing a mirror image of ourselves; the fact that it was at Oakland gave the slight advantage to the Raiders and the result was a three point Raider win IMO. We had good showings at Huston and Indianapolis but those were games we were supposed to lose hence it was unclear at that point whether we were in any desperate need of the home crowd to win.

The season's not over and there's time to disprove this theory, but we could, possibly, be undefeated if we could play all our games at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I can complaing about the Raider loss and the Houston loss. Those games were in the bag.. There would be no talks of the Chargers winning the division if we did not choke those games away.
    I am still reeling from those loses, but what can we do. Beating the Chargers in two weeks would finally be the beginning of a new era with the tired out chargers!

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I can complaing about the Raider loss and the Houston loss. Those games were in the bag.. There would be no talks of the Chargers winning the division if we did not choke those games away.
    Even if we can finish one of those games then we are in a real good spot as far as it goes to winning the divison. Those might be the ones that keep us out of the playoffs for sure.

Outside of that I don't think that we can be really upset with the way this season has gone. We are a team that is on the rise for sure. When was the last time we were even thinking playoffs at this time. This is a much better season for this team and that's about all we can ask for right now.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345