I didn't take photos of the game, the pros do better any way, there are plenty out there, haha. I focused taking pics of my grandson Mikey, who attended the game with me.

Mikey came into my life in 2007, after my daughter & her hubby obtained custody of he and his sister, Madison. He's not a biological grandson like Brennen, but I love him just the same. Mikey is a huge football and Chiefs fan. He's played for his local junior league since 2007. He plays both sides of the ball, and stands out as one of his teams most valued players, rarely taken out of a game for even a break. He hopes someday to play for the Chiefs, a huge dream no doubt. I've told him to do his best keeping school grades up and practicing football, maybe his dream can come true someday...that all we can do is our best so we have no regrets, regardless.

The game this past Sunday was Mikey's first visit to Arrowhead and attending a Chiefs game. He has a birthday soon and I had the opportunity to take him as a birthday gift. We shared a priceless day creating cherished lifetime memories, and even more priceless was hearing Mikey tell his parents upon returning home, "I'm never going to forget this birthday, it was the best I ever had."

We didn't get to tailgate, plans fell through, as Clint wasn't able to locate Seek in the parking lot. Mikey and I did meet up with Clint and his two friends who made the trip to KC from Houston, however. Mikey and I took the opportunity to tour Arrowhead, including the Hall of Honor, so in that aspect not tailgating became a blessing in disguise.

Mikey pointing out 'grandma's' honorary brick laid at Founders Plaza. :)

Rumble drummers:

Warpaint and rider Susie!

Mikey, me, Clint aka Stricken his friends Brian & Justin.

Live band playing inside Arrowhead:

Close up on the big screen of Guns and Roses 'Ashba' playing the Star Spangled Banner on his guitar during the pre-game ceremony on the field below. As an old Rock n Roller...this was an awesome once in a lifetime performance for me to experience!