Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prime Time - Chiefs get their shine!

Default Prime Time - Chiefs get their shine!

Just watched it. Charles was #5 on the list and Bowe was #1 for this week!!!!

Good to see the Chiefs finally getting credit and some love.

Funny that Cassel has the best rating overall in the last like 7 or 8 weeks and hasn't gotten any shine though by the media. Oh well, maybe its a good thing and Cassel loves being the underdog cuz he's killin it right now!!!!
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

The Chiefs had a good showing despite all of their injuries. The secondary is still a major work in progress as we have learned over the last few weeks. The pass rush stepped up and forced Hasselbeck into a lot of mistakes. Overall, it was a great effort.
    +'s:
    Pass rush
    Jamaal Charles
    Dwayne Bowe
    D-line
    Playcalling(I can't believe I just said that).

-'s:
    Succop's kickoffs(is he hurt?)
    Punt blocked for a TD
    Mistakes in the secondary.

It looks like we have some good young talent in the secondary, they just are making rookie mistakes. The play where Kendrick Lewis got caught flat footed as Brandon Carr got roasted for a 80 TD pass was ridiculous.
    I think this team needs at least 10 wins to make the playoffs. The Chargers are playing well and could easily finish with 10 wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    The Chiefs had a good showing despite all of their injuries. The secondary is still a major work in progress as we have learned over the last few weeks. The pass rush stepped up and forced Hasselbeck into a lot of mistakes. Overall, it was a great effort.
    +'s:
    Pass rush
    Jamaal Charles
    Dwayne Bowe
    D-line

-'s:
    Punt blocked for a TD

It looks like we have some good young talent in the secondary, they just are making rookie mistakes. The play where Kendrick Lewis got caught flat footed as Brandon Carr got roasted for a 80 TD pass was ridiculous.
    I think this team needs at least 10 wins to make the playoffs. The Chargers are playing well and could easily finish with 10 wins.
    I believe this was done on purpose to keep the ball out of Leon Washington's hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    I believe this was done on purpose to keep the ball out of Leon Washington's hands.
    I agree, but his kick offs have been short most of the year. If he is not injured, they will be looking for another kicker next year.

I also just read on Twitter that Jamaal Charles and Dwayne Bowe became the 1st teammates to have 170 yds rushing and receiving in a reg. season game in NFL history.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

...This!

One other negative from yesterrday's game.....Barry Richardson. I have never seen him play that bad. Makes you appreciate Branden Albert.

One other negative from yesterrday's game.....Barry Richardson. I have never seen him play that bad. Makes you appreciate Branden Albert.
    He was bad, but I'll also defend him (some). Not bad filling in at LT for a guy who was drafted in the 6th round. Sure he had his share of bad plays, but in the end (and because of Cassel avoiding some sacks with his feet) the offense didn't take any sacks.

He was bad, but I'll also defend him (some). Not bad filling in at LT for a guy who was drafted in the 6th round. Sure he had his share of bad plays, but in the end (and because of Cassel avoiding some sacks with his feet) the offense didn't take any sacks.

True.

Default Playoffs with 10 wins??

+'s:
    Pass rush
    Jamaal Charles
    Dwayne Bowe
    D-line

-'s:
    Punt blocked for a TD

If the Chiefs beat the Chargers they can get in with 10 wins if they lose to the Chargers and the Chargers win out and both teams finish 11-5, the Chiefs lose out on a tie breaker. And right now Jets/Pats only have 2 loses and the Steelers/Ravens only have 3. so to think that one of those teams will finish will 2 or 3 losses (or more) probably won't happen. So the Chiefs could go 11-5 and not make the playoffs.. All they have to do is beat the Chargers then 10 wins will get them in.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast