Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: I Want to Punch Philip Rivers in his Smug Face

Default I Want to Punch Philip Rivers in his Smug Face

Steelers fan here, just making a guest appearance to share this with you:

http://www.iwanttopunchphiliprivers.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    **ChiefsChick**

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    More attempts equals more chances for turning it over as well.....just sayin. I think most know where I stand with Cassel (like him) but I do have to say that IMO, if Cassel had the same amount of attempts he would have more INT's than Rivers.

At the rate Cassel has been going, if he had the same number of attempts as Rivers currently does, he would have five INTs.

I am with ya though. Rivers is, most definitely, an elite QB. (Zero Super Bowl victories, so far, for you elite QB guys)

Not trying to take anything away from Rivers.

But, to this point in the season, Cassel has been quite comparable to him, and any other 'elite' QB in the league.

And yet, I am lucky to hear others say that his doing 'pretty good'.

For what I expected from him, and most certainly for what his detractors expected of him, he has been nothing short of phenomenal, so far.

Who actually expected 2,074 Yards, 18 TDs, 4 INTs, and a 96.2 QB Rating, through ten games, when this season started?

I mean, who felt like that was 'par for the course' for a guy who threw 16 TDs and 16 INTs, for a QB Rating of 69.9 a year ago?

Maybe he will fall apart, and fall to where everyone thinks he should be.

But, so far, he is way above that, with very few people giving him the kind of credit that a turnaround like this deserves. (
    Not aimed at you, DH. Just in general. )

(Added kudos to Weiss.)

The same could be said of D-Bowe, except that most people have seen the light on him. And he is actually receiving the high praises that he has earned.

The only player on that cr** team I don't despise is Antonio Gates... I do respect and fear his game. Once he's gone watch that fat-faced moron fail.

Ugh, I can't stand him and his piece of crud team... someone should punch him in the face with their fist.

Quote Originally Posted by KristofLaw View Post
    The only player on that cr** team I don't despise is Antonio Gates... I do respect and fear his game. Once he's gone watch that fat-faced moron fail.

Ugh, I can't stand him and his piece of crud team... someone should punch him in the face with their fist.
    Well.....

Gates has not played for two straight games and Rivers is 32/47 (68%), for 528 yards, with 8 TDs and 2 INTs, over those two games.

Seems like Rivers has played better without Gates.

At least for two games.

I wanna punch Chief31 in his smug face.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I wanna punch Chief31 in his smug face.
    But your infatuation with my smug face makes you want to kiss it. So you are in a tough spot.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    But your infatuation with my smug face makes you want to kiss it. So you are in a tough spot.
    Its not as tough as you might think!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Who actually expected 2,074 Yards, 18 TDs, 4 INTs, and a 96.2 QB Rating, through ten games, when this season started?
    I would have taken that stat line in a heartbeat. I think this entire team is better. After the Monday Night football game, I thought we were going to have one of the best special teams units in football. Right now, I'd say ours is mediocre at best. Those kickoffs yesterday were puzzling.

Back to the topic: I want to punch Phillip Rivers in the face as well.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    antonio gates, malcolm floyd, vincent jackson...yeah he has no weoapons.
    You must not watch football much because Vincent Jackson has been out all season due to contract issues, Floyd and Gates have been out part of this season with injuries so YES NO WEAPONS THIS YEAR.

Quote Originally Posted by KristofLaw View Post

Most of his "elite" receivers have been out this year (and during one game all were out) and the "fat-faced moron hasn't failed yet". Instead he just keeps on winning!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast