Thread: Who is Verran Tucker? - Video inside!

Default Who is Verran Tucker? - Video inside!

After having read the following article about Verran Tucker stealing Chambers' spot on last weeks starting lineup. Not that i mind by the way!!

http://www.kansascity.com/2010/11/26...an-tucker.html

I decided to see what I could find about him, I was actually looking for some video from the Combine, but I found another instead.

Im not sure if this video has been posted already or not, but I found it interresting.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc6taeu0CGI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc6taeu0CGI[/ame]

Im completely onboard with the staff giving someone else a chance.. Chambers has done NOTHING this year..
    I was super stoked that they resigned him in the offseason, but what a disapointment he has been..

Quote Originally Posted by brish View Post
    After having read the following article about Verran Tucker stealing Chambers' spot on last weeks starting lineup. Not that i mind by the way!!

Undrafted rookie Verran Tucker beats out veterans for starting spot - KansasCity.com

I decided to see what I could find about him, I was actually looking for some video from the Combine, but I found another instead.

Im not sure if this video has been posted already or not, but I found it interresting.

Im completely onboard with the staff giving someone else a chance.. Chambers has done NOTHING this year..
    I was super stoked that they resigned him in the offseason, but what a disapointment he has been..

I will have to agree with you Chambers has not been there when needed this year, therefore I'm happy to see Chiefs looking for someone else..........this guy looks good on film.

For the two days I spent in St Joe last summer, Verran Tucker was real impressive running deep routes. He and Cassel were hooking up often.
    My friend and I were always asking when they were going to us him. Now I hope he does well.

Damn I didn't know he was that fast!

I am down with anybody that can catch the ball and take a hit. I liked what I saw from him when he was in. I know I have been upset with Bowe here lately but I will say this about him and that's Bowe can take a monster hit and not drop the ball. I used to pray that when the ball is thrown his way someone would plow him over...I know that's bad and I am sorry lol. I hope VT can catch some TD'S

Yes, 'Lope along' Chambers needs to ride some pine for a while. Let this kid run some routes and catch some balls, and see if anything exciting happens.

Here's to him having a monster day today, or at least productive...

Thanks again for the clip.

Thanks for posting!