Thread: Chiefs Friday Injury Report

Default Chiefs Friday Injury Report

Chiefs Rule Brandon Flowers As Doubtful Against Seahawks

by Joel Thorman on Nov 26, 2010 3:15 PM CST in 2010 Kansas City Chiefs Season

The Kansas City Chiefs have released their injury report for Sunday's game against the Seattle Seahawks and, as we figured, CB Brandon Flowers is doubtful. He hasn't been practicing this week so the Chiefs likely knew his absence was coming and have been preparing for it. Nick Wright of 610 Sports his ankle is more of a problem than his hamstring.
    Here's a roundup on the rest of the injuries:

The Chiefs listed five players as questionable for Sunday.
    LT Branden Albert (groin) - He left last week's game against the Arizona Cardinals but appeared to be walking around OK. We're not sure where his status stands. He was limited on Wednesday and Thursday and practiced in full on Friday.
    G Ryan Lilja (foot) - The guard position is one of wealth for the Chiefs. If Lilja can't go, I don't have many qualms with reserve G Jon Asamoah stepping in. He was limited on Wednesday and Thursday and practiced in full on Friday.
    WR Dexter McCluster (ankle) - Is this the week he returns? He practiced in full all week but Wright reports that McCluster is "likely going to miss" the Seahawks game. This would be frustrating after practicing in full all week.
    S Jon McGraw (head) - He did not practice on Wednesday but returned in limited action on Thursday and Friday. If he can't go, then it'll be Kendrick Lewis taking the bulk of the snaps.
    TE Tony Moeaki (head) - He was limited on Wednesday but practiced in full on Thursday and Friday. He tells Kent Babb of the KC Star he's unsure if he'll be available this weekend but hopes he will be.
    So, Albert, Lilja, McCluster and Moeaki practiced in full on Friday. We'll see what their status is Sunday.

23 comments | Add comment | 0 recs |

uuugh I hate injuries

Ouch- that's a lot of key people banged up. But I'd rather have them for when Denver and Oak come to town.

Well, I'd rather have them healthy all season for every game.

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    Ouch- that's a lot of key people banged up. But I'd rather have them for when Denver and Oak come to town.

Well, I'd rather have them healthy all season for every game.
    You and me both!