Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Chris Berman just gave props to the Chiefs!

Default Chris Berman just gave props to the Chiefs!

Chris Berman just said we have to remember the other 5 teams that won after going 0-2.

Said we can't forget them and then started showing baseball highlites.

Sigh...
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    the reason i hate him is what i am telling you, i dont think he is good at his position. but again...this isnt a debate that can be solved until a few more games are played at least...if not till after the entire season. but as more games are played, we will see who is right.

again, i hope i am wrong. and what passion? i dont see passion to win. i see passion for him to get attention on sportscenter. passion because he yelled at herm? that isnt hard to yell at a coach. i cursed my coach out in high school (basketball). that was easy. i was pissed at him so i did it. it takes nothing at all to do that.

<edit> and no i couldnt run over anyone in the nfl. i am 5'8" 160 lbs. I would be lucky to pass as a kicker in the nfl. BUT i COULD do what LJ has done so far this year. maybe even average a couple more yards, cause i am very mobile....then again, i would be retired after the 1st time someone got a good hit on me...so FINE i couldnt do what LJ is doing this year.
    Didn't mean to get personal but I have been watching this guy and if the stats don't speak for themselves then I don't know how good of a scout you are but I see talent.

He did it last year without Roaf, and HERM actually passed the ball last year.

This year he pretty much told the press his game plan and then did it.

That is not good coaching for your players.

Ask Bellicheat.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    the reason i hate him is what i am telling you, i dont think he is good at his position. but again...this isnt a debate that can be solved until a few more games are played at least...if not till after the entire season. but as more games are played, we will see who is right.

again, i hope i am wrong. and what passion? i dont see passion to win. i see passion for him to get attention on sportscenter. passion because he yelled at herm? that isnt hard to yell at a coach. i cursed my coach out in high school (basketball). that was easy. i was pissed at him so i did it. it takes nothing at all to do that.

<edit> and no i couldnt run over anyone in the nfl. i am 5'8" 160 lbs. I would be lucky to pass as a kicker in the nfl. BUT i COULD do what LJ has done so far this year. maybe even average a couple more yards, cause i am very mobile....then again, i would be retired after the 1st time someone got a good hit on me...so FINE i couldnt do what LJ is doing this year.
    Ahhh...short...that explains everything.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Ahhh...short...that explains everything.
    Hey guy it happens to the best of us.

Check out m0ef0e's first picture on his gameday pics section.

I am the shortest there (5'8") and Canada is a monster dude.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Hey guy it happens to the best of us.

Check out m0ef0e's first picture on his gameday pics section.

I am the shortest there (5'8") and Canada is a monster dude.
    Deep breath...meditate...Canada is a normal dude. (I'm 6'2" about 280)...anything less than that is short and/or scrawny...

Seriously though I was just trying to be funny...
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Deep breath...meditate...Canada is a normal dude. (I'm 6'2" about 280)...anything less than that is short and/or scrawny...

Seriously though I was just trying to be funny...
    You are always funny dude.

Seriously though I had the ability to be NFL caliber, just couldn't see over the O-Line.

Being short does not help an QB get into the NFL (and apparently can't help Grossman) when you can't see the receivers.

Seriously though I had the ability to be NFL caliber, just couldn't see over the O-Line.

Being short does not help an QB get into the NFL (and apparently can't help Grossman) when you can't see the receivers.

Used to call me Soap-on-a-rope because of my throwing abilities and the slippery hands of my receivers (when I hit them).

Used to call me Soap-on-a-rope because of my throwing abilities and the slippery hands of my receivers (when I hit them).
    yeah...sure that's why they called you that...

Seriously though I've read all the posts currently on the board...if you were seriously looking for some info or something I missed it...

yeah...sure that's why they called you that...

Seriously though I've read all the posts currently on the board...if you were seriously looking for some info or something I missed it...
    Totally confused by that post, but I respect you and will just assume you were saying I was too small for football.

Well I was tall enough and big enough, but unfortunately not talented enough. I was more of a baseball guy growing up, but blew out my shoulder my senior year...never got the fastball back...

I hear the state pin is brutal.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast