Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cassel and Bowe...gotta love the relationship!

Default Cassel and Bowe...gotta love the relationship!

I'm so excited and happy!!! It's coming to pass as I envisioned and hoped it would, with my paying attention to the fine details below the surface between Cassel and Bowe, their interacting on the field during training camp and at Arrowhead during home games.

I could see their relationship becoming one of QB and #1 WR committed to one another and to winning, but also one evolving into a genuine bond of friendship. Such a friendship can only be of great benefit on the field to a QB and his #1 WR. We may very well have the next Joe Montana and Jerry Rice on our Chiefs team!!!!!

I believed Bowe would evolve into a #1 WR for the Chiefs when they drafted him. I never lost belief in him, always saw the good, and the good out weighed the bad. I knew from following his Facebook page comments he had a genuine good heart as a person, and was very much dedicated to his game, his teammates, his fans, and to God.

I didn't, and still don't care what any one says...Bowe is a number one Chiefs and NFL WR!!

He has been all along...he just needed the right chemistry and relationship with the right QB, the right coaches, and time to evolve. Well, I never gave up on Bowe, and I'm very grateful he didn't let me down!! For that too I love him madly!

Bowe is now the #1 WR in the NFL! The WR who holds the record for the most TD's in a single Chiefs season! Even more awesome...is he still has many games to go...he's not done yet!! Hell, all considered, Bowe could set a Chiefs WR most single season TD's record so high...it will never be surpassed!!!!

GO CHIEFS!! GO BOWE!!! YEEHAW!!!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

The important thing is that we are hitting our offensive stride now, just in time for the games that decide who plays in january and who stays home

Quote Originally Posted by toyotapower View Post
    The important thing is that we are hitting our offensive stride now, just in time for the games that decide who plays in january and who stays home
    This would be good if we continue peaking and haven't peaked.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12