Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Please Fire Herm!

Default Please Fire Herm!

Every game i watch i always hope that a player will run out of bounds and hit herm so he can't coach for my team ever again.. i swear he has to be the worst coach ever!

PLEASE FIRE HERM!

I will deal with Herm next Sunday if things do not go well.

This just in: Kansas City Chiefs head coach herman Edwards found in the woods of Northern Canada
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovethisteam View Post
    Every game i watch i always hope that a player will run out of bounds and hit herm so he can't coach for my team ever again.. i swear he has to be the worst coach ever!

PLEASE FIRE HERM!
    Why do you think the Jets let him go for a forth round pick?

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    I will deal with Herm next Sunday if things do not go well.

This just in: Kansas City Chiefs head coach herman Edwards found in the woods of Northern Canada
    Just make sure he can't be thawed out 20 years from now. I'd hate to see football digress.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    Just make sure he can't be thawed out 20 years from now. I'd hate to see football digress.
    As long as he ain't coaching the Chiefs! Nite crowd!! xoxo
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

We just need better plays being called
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Honestly he is not the worst coach ever but he needs to learn that in Kansas city we like to see offense to go with our defense. I actually think ht opened the playbook up a little more this sunday against the bears and I was glad to see that. The one thing he should of changed you cant run the same pattern everytime in the NFL I mean i am a couch coach but i was calling the play to my friend before it happened so i know if i can predict a play the other teams coaches can predict the play. Herm needs to let the offense coahc run the offense and he just worry about getting players ready. Whats the point of having a offensive cordinator if you dont let them use their offense the way they should be used. You really cant be mad at edwards for this week we beat ourselves he made some calls that were retarded but hey thats the NFL I mean if we would of won the game noone would be complaining about Edwards. I wish we had someone else but we dont and Edwards isnt a bad guy so I think we should give him a break until the end of the season and then if we dont make the playoffs we form a mob and storm carl peterson and demand some changes Just my point of view

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppachief View Post
    Honestly he is not the worst coach ever but he needs to learn that in Kansas city we like to see offense to go with our defense. I actually think ht opened the playbook up a little more this sunday against the bears and I was glad to see that. The one thing he should of changed you cant run the same pattern everytime in the NFL I mean i am a couch coach but i was calling the play to my friend before it happened so i know if i can predict a play the other teams coaches can predict the play. Herm needs to let the offense coahc run the offense and he just worry about getting players ready. Whats the point of having a offensive cordinator if you dont let them use their offense the way they should be used. You really cant be mad at edwards for this week we beat ourselves he made some calls that were retarded but hey thats the NFL I mean if we would of won the game noone would be complaining about Edwards. I wish we had someone else but we dont and Edwards isnt a bad guy so I think we should give him a break until the end of the season and then if we dont make the playoffs we form a mob and storm carl peterson and demand some changes Just my point of view
    Agreed, but Chiefs fans have not seen this since we won the Superbowl 38, 39 years ago.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

take hermmies lap dog solari and the queen also. the are a matching 3
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    take hermmies lap dog solari and the queen also. the are a matching 3
    Ugh! A visual that I did not need; thanks! :p

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast