Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My predictions still right

Default My predictions still right

Still perfect on my predictions from the beginning of the year. We will be 3-2 from here on out. We take the division. All is going according to plan!! heheHAHAHAHAHAHA

Broncos - Win
    Chargers - Loss
    Rams - Win
    Titans - Loss
    Raiders - Win
    It starts with the Offensive line

well the chiefs and the chargers are both 1-2 in the division...so there..

Quote Originally Posted by OMGLadyGaga View Post
    Im more worried about the Rams game than the Titans game, thats for sure. But ya the chargers is a guaranteed loss :( I think we'll be 10-6 too. Unfortunately We might not get in...SD should finish 11-5. Anybody know the tie breaking rules if we both finish 10-6 or 11-5?
    Respectively I disagree! No game is a guaranteed loss in the NFL...anything is possible on any given Sunday. There are too many factors affecting a game either positively or negatively to know it's outcome in advance. Our Chiefs are rockin, and if they continue to rock we have a very good chance of beating San Diego!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Respectively I disagree! No game is a guaranteed loss in the NFL...anything is possible on any given Sunday. There are too many factors affecting a game either positively or negatively to know it's outcome in advance. Our Chiefs are rockin, and if they continue to rock we have a very good chance of beating San Diego!

I hope we can pull that one out. The way the Chargers have been and the way they always seem to play late in the year scares me. But maybe we are the team that is able to beat them. I think the winner of that game wins the divison.

We're going to beat those Dolts! And we are going to do it with with some heroics! Maybe a late long FG. Maybe a kick return. Maybe a pick for a TD. But we are going to do it!

This Chiefs team WANTS to win!

Look out NFL! Chiefs coming!!!!!

All I hear is how great the Dolts are and they have won 18 straight games in December. Well streaks like that are set and broken all the time. December 12th is the right time to break their streak. GO CHIEFS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    All I hear is how great the Dolts are and they have won 18 straight games in December. Well streaks like that are set and broken all the time. December 12th is the right time to break their streak. GO CHIEFS!!!!
    The Chiefs used to own that streak, time to get it back, starting with the donks.

I agree that it's not a sure loss! The media has been on the chargers bandwagon since the beginning of the season! I really thing the chargers are more fearful of our momentum now then before! We're not the same team they met in September! Caseros progress will throw them off!

Sorry for my iPhone spell correct! It gets me all the time! Lol!

A lot of analyst have picked the Chiefs over the chargers, and to win the division. I really hope for a strong finish

Quote Originally Posted by lordchillz View Post
    I agree that it's not a sure loss! The media has been on the chargers bandwagon since the beginning of the season! I really thing the chargers are more fearful of our momentum now then before! We're not the same team they met in September! Caseros progress will throw them off!
    lol, I hope "Caseros" torches the donks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123