Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My predictions still right

Default My predictions still right

Still perfect on my predictions from the beginning of the year. We will be 3-2 from here on out. We take the division. All is going according to plan!! heheHAHAHAHAHAHA

Broncos - Win
    Chargers - Loss
    Rams - Win
    Titans - Loss
    Raiders - Win
    It starts with the Offensive line

I predicted 8-8; I hope you're right and I'm wrong.

Why would the Chiefs lose to the Titans? Its a home game AND the Titans are playing worse and worse every week.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    Why would the Chiefs lose to the Titans? Its a home game AND the Titans are playing worse and worse every week.
    These are predictions I made from before the season started. I am not changing them because I have been right 100 percent. No one thought we would lose to the Raiders and Broncos those 2 games but guess what we did and that was what I predicted. I even wanted to change it but I was right.
    It starts with the Offensive line

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    These are predictions I made from before the season started. I am not changing them because I have been right 100 percent. No one thought we would lose to the Raiders and Broncos those 2 games but guess what we did and that was what I predicted. I even wanted to change it but I was right.
    Ah gotcha!

So if you could change them, would you? And which ones?
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

I've got us losing one game the rest of the year. I'm sure everyone's guessed it.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Im more worried about the Rams game than the Titans game, thats for sure. But ya the chargers is a guaranteed loss :( I think we'll be 10-6 too. Unfortunately We might not get in...SD should finish 11-5. Anybody know the tie breaking rules if we both finish 10-6 or 11-5?

And why is the game against the Chargers a for sure loss? Cassel has the best overall passer rating in the NFL the last 7 or 8 weeks. Chiefs offense is REALLY coming together now. The defense stepped up today. As long as they keep playing the way they are, they can very well steal a win in SD.

Chargers offense for the most part got shut down against a beat up Colts defense who's missing like half their starters. Colts secondary shut down the Chargers long ball. So it can be done.

No reason what-so-ever to count the Chiefs out against the Chargers. I was there a couple years ago when everyone counted out the Chiefs after falling behind 10 points at halftime and the Chiefs came back to win. Just saying........
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Oh trust me ima be at the game and will be bleeding KC RED! But, just looking at it realistically it is pretty hard to imagine we're gonna finish 12-4. So what game are we most likely to lose?? Also division games late in the season, you can pretty much throw out the records and expect a close game either way. Add to the fact that its on the road, the Chargers should be substantial favorites. Plus that walloping that a bad Donk team gave us in Denver doesn't do anything to raise my expectations for the SD game. But believe me, the best Christmas present I could ever get would be for you to be right and me to be completely wrong. GO CHIEFS!

Also just noticed youre from oceanside...will u be at the game? If so lemme know so we could talk some chiefs and do some tailgating, ill be making the trip from AZ.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast