Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Great, the Chargers r kickn arse.

Default Great, the Chargers r kickn arse.

Man the Chargers looked awesome on SNF.

This sucks, did you see that pass rush?

Holdn on to the number one in the AFC West is going to be a real pain now.

I think with our mediocre schedule we can hold on.

The Chargers schedule is even easier than ours :( But we do have a 1 game lead so we control our own destiny (hate that term but w/e). Denver sucks but I think they can give SD hell at home. If we can somehow get a win in SD then playoffs here we come! The Bills had the game won vs. Pittsburg. That sucks, cuz otherwise we would be tied with them recordwise and they have a tought game vs Baltimore this week. Obv the goal is to win the division but it'd be nice to have a wild card berth as backup :)

I would like to thank the colts and peyton manning for NOTHING

It comes down to us beating the chargers at there house. Something that is hard for us to do. We now have to win out to win the divison.

Are you guys serious?

I thought the Colts would do much better but right before the game started and I saw how many of the Colts original starters are out (like almost 10 total), I didn't expect much from them.

Chargers just beat a "beat up" Colts team who are 6-5 now and will be lucky to win their division.

And yes, I think winning the division is going to come down to the Chiefs vs Chargers game.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Chiefs Will

Who cares what the Chargers are doing. The Chiefs need to take care of business this week against Denver and then go on the road and show the Chargers who's running the show in the AFC West (just like week 1). If the Chiefs can't win "must win" games against good teams on the road, then they don't deserve to make the playoffs. I don't care how good San Diego is playing, I'd just feel a lot better if we went in there and kicked them in the chin again instead of letting them push us around because they "are kickin arse."

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    I thought the Colts would do much better but right before the game started and I saw how many of the Colts original starters are out (like almost 10 total), I didn't expect much from them.

Yep...this isn't the typical Colts team. No run game due to injuries made it easier to concentrate on Manning. Injury report before the game...some pretty big names:

RB Joseph Addai (neck), LB Gary Brackett (toe), TE Brody Eldridge (rib), RB Mike Hart (ankle), DB Bob Sanders (biceps) and LB Clint Session (elbow) did not practice on Friday.
    Addai and Hart did practice on Wednesday and Thursday (Addai was limited).
    WR Austin Collie (concussion) and DB Justin Tryon (foot) participated in Friday’s practice session on a limited basis.
    DE Dwight Freeney (rested), RB Javarris James (knee), DE Robert Mathis (rested) and WR Reggie Wayne (knee) participated fully during Friday’s practice session.

Why are we blaming the Colts. Even if we win our Division we are going to have to play good teams on the road. We control our own destiny. I believe we now have the team to post a win in Sandiego I feel that in my heart. You say Sandiego looked so awsome and Indy is so beat up. If we can not beat Sandiego may be we are still a year away. I myself believe we will go to Sandiego and pull the so called upset. Go Chiefs. I BELIEVE.

That is so True. Thanks.

I don't know; the Chargers could easily win the rest of their games. I don't know that the same can be said about us.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast