Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Who Are The Most Improved Players Thus Far?

Default Who Are The Most Improved Players Thus Far?

Who has made a huge step from last year to this year and really become a big contributor to the team?

-Scout
    Feel the rush...

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I think anther thing might be Tysons injury Not sure that he ever got back to 100% after that. Hopefully this is just anther thing like DJ last year.
    Im pretty sure Tyson is 100% right now, but similar to your DJ comparison, it seems that injured players fall into the Haley dog house rather rapidly. I don't know if I agree with it, but it certainly seems true.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I love how Haley has everyone physically conditioned; we are playing at a higher level and most of all the "sixty minutes".
    This is the most impressive improvement over the beginning of last season.
    Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    Matt Cassel for sure, there were a lot of question marks. We knew DJ was good, we knew Bowe was good, and we knew Charles was good, but Cassel had a good year with the Patriots then came to KC and stunk up the place last year this year he looks ten times better much improved.
    Matt had me worried, at first this season, but he is growing by leaps every week, and he has taken the leadership of the Team. He has made the most improvement to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazeye View Post
    The most improved AREA is the W-L ratio
    Absolutely, from that alone the team as whole improves from success. They Believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Tyler View Post
    From the beginning of the season to where he is now, Cassel has made by far the biggest leap. Last year he was a bottom tier starter and he didn't look much better early on. Nowow he's moving up the MVP charts? Pretty sick. I'm still not completely sold until he does it against top competition. Sandy is going to be a huge measuring stick.

Bowe, Johnson, Dorsey, Belcher, and Albert look like totally different players.

Here's to hoping Jackson can have a breakout season like Dorsey has had this year :(, because right now he looks like a wasted pick.
    I agree.
    The one player that to me, is making the biggest impact, Tamba, then the defense as a whole.
    Last edited by tornadospotter; 12-02-2010 at 01:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    Im pretty sure Tyson is 100% right now, but similar to your DJ comparison, it seems that injured players fall into the Haley dog house rather rapidly. I don't know if I agree with it, but it certainly seems true.
    Rumor around Jackson County is that TJ gained 15 to 20 pounds while out injured and that is why he is in Haley's dog house. IMO he will be seeing more PT in the near futre.

Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    Rumor around Jackson County is that TJ gained 15 to 20 pounds while out injured and that is why he is in Haley's dog house. IMO he will be seeing more PT in the near futre.
    I know that he had returned from his injury overweight, but I wasn't aware that he was still tippin' the scales.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Great thread.
    Most improved (offense): Matt Cassel

Most improved (defense): Derrick Johnson

Most Valuable Person: Romeo Crennel - He has made this defense fun to watch again for the first time since the 90's.

I think the Cassel/Bowe duo had improved the most.
    But if you look at Haley's professional background, you can understand why these two are in the focus right now.
    The best Chilean fan.
    Follow me on twitter @ChileanChief

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Great thread.
    Most improved (offense): Matt Cassel

Most improved (defense): Derrick Johnson

Most Valuable Person: Romeo Crennel - He has made this defense fun to watch again for the first time since the 90's.
    Most Valuable Person is pretty close, considering what Weiss has done to the other side of the ball in less than a year.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Most Valuable Person is pretty close, considering what Weiss has done to the other side of the ball in less than a year.
    That is why I say you can't really pick one there have been so many improve by leaps and bounds that it is unfair to them to single out someone else which is a great position to be in.

Cassel and Bowe!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234