Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who Are The Most Improved Players Thus Far?

Default Who Are The Most Improved Players Thus Far?

Who has made a huge step from last year to this year and really become a big contributor to the team?

-Scout
    Feel the rush...

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    Jackson probably by far! Oh, I on the wrong thead,I thought the biggest paid busts. Sorry.
    What an absolutely worthless post.

Seriously? SERIOUSLY?! Crawl back under your rock.

Most improved player to me has to be Derrick Johnson. Despite Bowe and Cassel playing at an extremely high level, I would say DJ has been the most consistently productive player who struggled last year.

From day 1 DJ has been playing like a new man. Bowe and Cassel didn't turn it on until a few games in.

Also, he isn't flashy enough to get noticed, but Glenn Dorsey deserves to be in the discussion.

I think it was the TEAM there is not just one person but everyone has stepped up. I can not think of very many other than CC that has not made progress and to say who has made the most would be unfair to the rest that have been working their tail off and getting better.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    Jackson probably by far! Oh, I on the wrong thead,I thought the biggest paid busts. Sorry.
    LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Damn near the entire team.

But I would lean toward Cassel and Bowe.

Very true! The entire team has improved tremendously. Also, Matt Cassel is proving to be one of most improved players at his position.
    Feel the rush...

From the beginning of the season to where he is now, Cassel has made by far the biggest leap. Last year he was a bottom tier starter and he didn't look much better early on. Nowow he's moving up the MVP charts? Pretty sick. I'm still not completely sold until he does it against top competition. Sandy is going to be a huge measuring stick.

Bowe, Johnson, Dorsey, Belcher, and Albert look like totally different players.

Here's to hoping Jackson can have a breakout season like Dorsey has had this year :(, because right now he looks like a wasted pick.

Thanks Aussie!

Almost all of the players have improved, but if I had to pick three, it would be Bowe, Cassel and Dorsey.
    The Chiefs are Back!

Its pretty tough to not go with Ron Edwards. Whether he is a stop gap or not, he looks like a different person out there and has played some great games.

I'll go with another unpopular one for my favorite addition too. That one goes to Shaun Smith. Pretty much signed a contract for squat and kicked Tyson Jackson to the bench.

These two journeyman have been huge surprises.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    Its pretty tough to not go with Ron Edwards. Whether he is a stop gap or not, he looks like a different person out there and has played some great games.

I'll go with another unpopular one for my favorite addition too. That one goes to Shaun Smith. Pretty much signed a contract for squat and kicked Tyson Jackson to the bench.

These two journeyman have been huge surprises.
    I don't no if that's a good thing long term But he has played well. Hopefully Tyson can be among the most improved we are talking about next year.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I don't no if that's a good thing long term But he has played well. Hopefully Tyson can be among the most improved we are talking about next year.
    Dead right Matt. It's definitely not a good thing in the sense that we could really use a beastly Tyson Jackson in the near future.

You also have to think... Is Tyson not playing as much because he is bad, or is he not playing as much because Shaun Smith is a goliath right now. Hopefully its the second one.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    Dead right Matt. It's definitely not a good thing in the sense that we could really use a beastly Tyson Jackson in the near future.

You also have to think... Is Tyson not playing as much because he is bad, or is he not playing as much because Shaun Smith is a goliath right now. Hopefully its the second one.
    I think anther thing might be Tysons injury Not sure that he ever got back to 100% after that. Hopefully this is just anther thing like DJ last year.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast