Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: D-Bowe arguably the best WR in the league at this point

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Location
    overland park ks
    Posts
    1,825
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default D-Bowe arguably the best WR in the league at this point


    0 Not allowed!
    Number 5 in total yards only about 230 yards behind Brandon Lloyd who is number 1 in yards. LLoyd also plays on a throw first offense. D-bowe is also number 1 in td's with 14 total, Lloyd only has 9. Calvin Johnson the number 2 WR in td's only has 11 and 80 less yards. I would rather have 5 extra td's then 230 extra yards.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,586
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 381
    Given: 74

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Right now D bowe and Matt Cassel are makeing there case to go to the pro bowl. They are both playing lights out. At the mid way point of this season I said that Bowe was not a number 1 WR he is proveing me more wrong each week and I like that.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,977
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 240
    Given: 430

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Right now D bowe and Matt Cassel are makeing there case to go to the pro bowl. They are both playing lights out. At the mid way point of this season I said that Bowe was not a number 1 WR he is proveing me more wrong each week and I like that.
    Same here!


  4. #4
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kansas City! HOME OF THE CHIIIEEEFS!
    Posts
    3,943
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 30

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    Number 5 in total yards only about 230 yards behind Brandon Lloyd who is number 1 in yards. LLoyd also plays on a throw first offense. D-bowe is also number 1 in td's with 14 total, Lloyd only has 9. Calvin Johnson the number 2 WR in td's only has 11 and 80 less yards. I would rather have 5 extra td's then 230 extra yards.
    No argument from me...

    DWAYNE IS THE BEST WR IN THE NFL!!

    "Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

    "The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Apr 2009
    Location
    El Paso,TX
    Posts
    545
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I love this guy...playmaker! Bowe and Cassel are blooming and will soon blossom to a beautiful thing.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    tucson
    Posts
    4,296
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    None of that matters if we don't make playoffs. Its a team effort .

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Location
    overland park ks
    Posts
    1,825
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    None of that matters if we don't make playoffs. Its a team effort .
    We won 4 games last year, and only 2 the year before IT MATTERS!!!!

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,586
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 381
    Given: 74

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    None of that matters if we don't make playoffs. Its a team effort .
    I think improvement matters even if we don't make the playoffs. The improvement we gain this year could help us make the playoffs next year.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    20
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    We won 4 games last year, and only 2 the year before IT MATTERS!!!!
    Could not agree more. We are getting better and thats what matters. Playoffs or not. But I would love to see the chiefs get to the playoffs.

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Apr 2009
    Location
    El Paso,TX
    Posts
    545
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    None of that matters if we don't make playoffs. Its a team effort .
    They are doing WAY better.....I am happy to even consider the playoffs for this year. So be happy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2-point conversion for the win...
    By Bike in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 10-16-2009, 04:30 PM
  2. UFC 81: Breaking Point!
    By hermhater in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 02-03-2008, 12:03 PM
  3. Anybody care at this point???
    By DrunkHillbilly in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 12-22-2007, 10:50 PM
  4. Bright point of the day !
    By YZILLA in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 12-11-2007, 08:51 PM
  5. What's the point?
    By sling58 in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-09-2007, 11:50 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •