Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: D-Bowe arguably the best WR in the league at this point

Default D-Bowe arguably the best WR in the league at this point

Number 5 in total yards only about 230 yards behind Brandon Lloyd who is number 1 in yards. LLoyd also plays on a throw first offense. D-bowe is also number 1 in td's with 14 total, Lloyd only has 9. Calvin Johnson the number 2 WR in td's only has 11 and 80 less yards. I would rather have 5 extra td's then 230 extra yards.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    If Haley isn't up for coach of the year it's a crime.
    Yup, he is by far the leading candidate IMO

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    Bragger!!
    Well, as Kid Rock says...it ain't braggin if you can back it up! hahahaha

I sorta cheated though, cause I go into each year believing we'll be good based upon heart...no stats, no analyzing, no comparisons, no nothing...just heart. Can't go wrong on the prediction if we are good, but sure can have a wounded heart when not!

It's been a great year, so much improvement in every aspect, in every player. We accomplished so much many didn't think possible...including an awesome win MNF! Heck, we even held the so called greatest QB in the NFL to zero passing TD's...Peyton Manning! Records have been set & broken by players, well, at least Bowe...can't think if there have been more off the top of my head.

I'm hopeful Pioli and Haley are wise enough to do whatever possible to keep this team together going into 2011. Cause I have a feeling 2011 is gonna be way more incredible than this season. How could it not be with so many young rookies & veterans showing such amazing talent and athletic skill so young!

GO CHIEFS!!!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

im sorry if it's just me but if we go 10-6 or 11-5 and miss the playoffs the year after going 4-12, it will be difficult for me to be disappointed for very long

this whole organization's arrow is pointed up

Yes we are doing better. Haley should be coach of the year without a doubt. I was refering to personal acomplishments to me don't matter if don't make the playoffs. That takes nothing away from the team growth and effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Well, as Kid Rock says...it ain't braggin if you can back it up! hahahaha

I sorta cheated though, cause I go into each year believing we'll be good based upon heart...no stats, no analyzing, no comparisons, no nothing...just heart. Can't go wrong on the prediction if we are good, but sure can have a wounded heart when not!

It's been a great year, so much improvement in every aspect, in every player. We accomplished so much many didn't think possible...including an awesome win MNF! Heck, we even held the so called greatest QB in the NFL to zero passing TD's...Peyton Manning! Records have been set & broken by players, well, at least Bowe...can't think if there have been more off the top of my head.

I'm hopeful Pioli and Haley are wise enough to do whatever possible to keep this team together going into 2011. Cause I have a feeling 2011 is gonna be way more incredible than this season. How could it not be with so many young rookies & veterans showing such amazing talent and athletic skill so young!

GO CHIEFS!!!

I don't see how next year could be more gratifying than this year if we go undefeated for the remainder of this football season.

Bowe is THE number 1 WR in the league right now, by far! He and Cassell are reading each others minds and making the D pay! The last few painful years as a Chiefs fan has all but disappeared and the Red and Gold are a force to be reckoned with! Bowe for President! Bowe has shut us all up who said he isn't a number 1 WR, not only is he a number 1 he is the number 1! Kill the Donkeys!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123