Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Your Christmas Wish Lists??

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kansas City! HOME OF THE CHIIIEEEFS!
    Posts
    3,943
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 30

    Default Your Christmas Wish Lists??


    0 Not allowed!
    Just for fun y'all...post your Christmas wish lists! I'm sure we all wish for world peace, health, love, & happiness for ourselves and those we care about. I'm gonna do a wish list for fun, not think about life priorities, I do that all the time!

    1) Chiefs theme socks!
    2) Dwayne Bowe jersey!
    3) One of those little tailgate grills shaped like a Chiefs helmet!
    4) KC Chiefs Chaps like Susie wears when riding Warpaint, hahaha!
    5) The biggie!....to meet Dwayne Bowe in person, so I can shake his hand & tell him how grateful I am, that he didn't make a damn fool out of me for having stubborn faith & belief in him as a #1 WR! hahaha

    I can't think of anything else just for fun. It's your turn y'all...give us your best wish list!

    "Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

    "The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

  2. #11
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Someplace
    Posts
    1,261
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 121

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I wouldn't mind seeing a post season minus the Colts.

  3. #12
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Posts
    1,071
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    For me...

    1. A new backpack for school.
    2. Good grades during the Spring semester
    3. A clean bill a health for my Mom
    4. A Chiefs Super Bowl!
    That's a nice list!!!!
    **ChiefsChick**

  4. #13
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    kansas city
    Posts
    2,044
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 46

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    at my age drawing another breath. but ill settle for a SB
    trust but verify
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

  5. #14
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hartford, South Dakota
    Posts
    1,407
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I want a studebaker jersey . Love that guys heart !
    The South Dakota Crew ( 9 strong ) Tailgated the 09 Draft party !

    http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m150/YZILLA/Chiefs/


    www.youtube.com/yzilla

  6. #15
    Member Since
    Feb 2007
    Location
    ALASKA
    Posts
    3,074
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 22

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    My Christmas came early! today was perfect!!! We win, Bolts lose. Makes me want to break in song....."Chargers roasting on the open fire, Chiefs are piling on the fuel, the Oakland raiders are blowing on the flames, cannot wait 'till next weeks duel!!(sung to the Christmas Song-"chestnuts roasting on the open fire")


  7. #16
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kansas City! HOME OF THE CHIIIEEEFS!
    Posts
    3,943
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 30

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    ...Really at this point: I wish for my wife and family to be happy. We're currently budgeting for my son to attend Southwestern College. It's a mere 20.000 a year.

    However, the Chiefs winning the division would be nice!
    I can't imagine having to pay for college these days!

    My friends that live in Germany, told me in Germany college for German kids is paid for by their government, and is required...just like it is for Kindergarten through High School. Quality health & dental care is provided by the government too...less 20% citizens do absorb, but heck...20% is better than 100%! Our government is so mismanaged, abused by those within government, it's a shame really, that we're suppose to be one of the most advanced & wealthiest countries in the world, and our citizens have to sacrifice and struggle related to education & healthcare. :(

    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Beer


    Quote Originally Posted by TöpChiefsFan View Post
    1. Season Tickets for next year.
    2. Personalized Chiefs jersey (getting it )
    3. A Super Bowl win

    What can I say I'm optimistic.

    Thanks for the reminder...I'm adding season tickets to my wish list too! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by KristofLaw View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing a post season minus the Colts.
    I think your Christmas wish could come true!!

    Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    My Christmas came early! today was perfect!!! We win, Bolts lose. Makes me want to break in song....."Chargers roasting on the open fire, Chiefs are piling on the fuel, the Oakland raiders are blowing on the flames, cannot wait 'till next weeks duel!!(sung to the Christmas Song-"chestnuts roasting on the open fire")
    Hahaha! I did that too on Facebook earlier...

    HO HO HO! Tis the season to be bolt jolted, fa la la la, la la la!

    Raiders were so thoughtful to give us such a wonderful Christmas gift, especially considering we're their despised rival, hahaha.

    "Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

    "The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

  8. #17
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,979
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 240
    Given: 430

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    I can't imagine having to pay for college these days!

    My friends that live in Germany, told me in Germany college for German kids is paid for by their government, and is required...just like it is for Kindergarten through High School. Quality health & dental care is provided by the government too...less 20% citizens do absorb, but heck...20% is better than 100%! Our government is so mismanaged, abused by those within government, it's a shame really, that we're suppose to be one of the most advanced & wealthiest countries in the world, and our citizens have to sacrifice and struggle related to education & healthcare. :(
    On this, you and I most definitely agree kiddo!


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Fox Sports Lists DJ as one of ten players needing a scenery change
    By Hayvern in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 02:17 AM
  2. Christmas
    By Canada in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-21-2007, 09:40 PM
  3. Merry Christmas
    By Chiefster in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-25-2005, 09:48 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •