...Really at this point: I wish for my wife and family to be happy. We're currently budgeting for my son to attend Southwestern College. It's a mere 20.000 a year.
However, the Chiefs winning the division would be nice!
Just for fun y'all...post your Christmas wish lists! I'm sure we all wish for world peace, health, love, & happiness for ourselves and those we care about. I'm gonna do a wish list for fun, not think about life priorities, I do that all the time!
1) Chiefs theme socks!
2) Dwayne Bowe jersey!
3) One of those little tailgate grills shaped like a Chiefs helmet!
4) KC Chiefs Chaps like Susie wears when riding Warpaint, hahaha!
5) The biggie!....to meet Dwayne Bowe in person, so I can shake his hand & tell him how grateful I am, that he didn't make a damn fool out of me for having stubborn faith & belief in him as a #1 WR! hahaha
I can't think of anything else just for fun. It's your turn y'all...give us your best wish list!
"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"
"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~
Chiefs Super Bowl! That's it
I Really Want A 'chiefs Will' Shirt!!!!!
Really Really Really Badly!!
1. Season Tickets for next year.
2. Personalized Chiefs jersey (getting it )
3. A Super Bowl win
What can I say I'm optimistic.
The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.
Anything with the Chiefs logo on it for me. My family knows thats the best thing to get for me lol
1. A new backpack for school.
2. Good grades during the Spring semester
3. A clean bill a health for my Mom
4. A Chiefs Super Bowl!