Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Game chatroom test

  1. #1
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default Game chatroom test


    0 Not allowed!
    Hi there!


    Please come to my virtual room where you can join me for a chat, read news or leave a message. All you have to do is follow this link:
    http://www.chatzy.com/870529749124

    password is chiefs

    For anyone interested, we can use this anytime but I was thinking primarily for gametime chat so as not to overload our servers during a game.

    bookmark the page and give it a try during the next cheifs game.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,127
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 448

    Default Re: Game chatroom test


    0 Not allowed!
    Guru wrote:
    Hi there!


    Please come to my virtual room where you can join me for a chat, read news or leave a message. All you have to do is follow this link:
    http://www.chatzy.com/870529749124

    password is chiefs

    For anyone interested, we can use this anytime but I was thinking primarily for gametime chat so as not to overload our servers during a game.

    bookmark the page and give it a try during the next cheifs game.
    Â…Excellent idea, and sticky worthy IMO. :hammer:


  3. #3
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Game chatroom test


    0 Not allowed!
    I had already stickied it. Pay attention will ya! Sheesh 8-)
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,127
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 448

    Default Re: Game chatroom test


    0 Not allowed!
    Guru wrote:
    I had already stickied it. Pay attention will ya! Sheesh 8-)



    So, what yer sayin is that you've already stickied it. :-P


  5. #5
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Game chatroom test


    0 Not allowed!
    Chiefster wrote:
    Guru wrote:
    I had already stickied it. Pay attention will ya! Sheesh 8-)



    So, what yer sayin is that you've already stickied it. :-P
    I forgot, you are sticky challenged.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,353
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Game chatroom test


    0 Not allowed!
    I think you guys are beyond sticky, you are approaching Super Glue, anyway sounds like an inovative idea, GO CHIEF'S!!!!

    :pint: 8-)

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,127
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 448

    Default Re: Game chatroom test


    0 Not allowed!
    Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:
    Guru wrote:
    I had already stickied it. Pay attention will ya! Sheesh 8-)



    So, what yer sayin is that you've already stickied it. :-P
    I forgot, you are sticky challenged.




    This is news? 8-)


  8. #8
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,127
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 448

    Default Re: Game chatroom test


    0 Not allowed!
    kenny1937 wrote:
    I think you guys are beyond sticky, you are approaching Super Glue, anyway sounds like an inovative idea, GO CHIEF'S!!!!

    :pint: 8-)
    Why yes; yes it is.


  9. #9
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,353
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Game chatroom test


    0 Not allowed!
    We can even discuss how the Chief's lost the bye week game.

    GO CHIEF'S!!!

    :hammer:

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,127
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 448

    Default Re: Game chatroom test


    0 Not allowed!
    kenny1937 wrote:
    We can even discuss how the Chief's lost the bye week game.

    GO CHIEF'S!!!

    :hammer:


    Yep!


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •