Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Haley/McDaniels handshake

Default Haley/McDaniels handshake

It's pretty amazing that these guys are going to be meeting at midfield. God I hope we destroy these freaking a-holes. What sweet revenge to be up 40 on them and make McDaniels come midfield and shake Haley's hand.

Personally, I think Haley should blow him off again, but if he DOES have to shake his hand, I suggest the following:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfVVjpVZP8I"]YouTube - Mallrats - Stink Palm[/ame]

You know after thinking about it I am wondering if the story of the McDaniels filming incident made the rounds in the league before it was broke to the media? I was just thinking that because of what Haley said to McDaniels.

Haley should blow this guy off again. Josh the perefect example of donkey nation insanity.

That is going to be awkard to say the least. I look forward to seeing what happens if we are able to blow them out like we really should being that the game is at arrowhead.

as long as its a "thanks for coming and letting us romp all over you" handshake it's ok w/me

Quote Originally Posted by TöpChiefsFan View Post
    You know after thinking about it I am wondering if the story of the McDaniels filming incident made the rounds in the league before it was broke to the media? I was just thinking that because of what Haley said to McDaniels.
    I windered the same thing. It would explain his odd remark.

I hope we beat the Donkeys, I don't care by how much.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I windered the same thing. It would explain his odd remark.

I hope we beat the Donkeys, I don't care by how much.
    I'd settle for a shutout!

im 100% convinced that the no hand shake was due to the spygate II incident.

Be a good sport. Who gives a damn. Shake the guys hand.

If it were the other way around and it were McD blowing Haley off, we'd all be in a tizzy. Just show some sportsmanship and shake the guys hand.

Honestly I hope we are up 3 or 4 scores in the 4th and pull our starters, then Haley shakes his hands and says nothing. Actions speak llouder than words, that kind of class gain Haley respect for years.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast