Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Inside the nfl WE HAVE A REAL QB

Default Inside the nfl WE HAVE A REAL QB

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPZ_k5qzRAY&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - HBO[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Instead of saying we have a QB, how about saying we have a pretty good team/offense. This team is developing into a good fundamental sound team that will be a building block for years to come.
    Amen brother. When everyone wanted Haleys head on a stick last year I tried to convince them that he was doing the right thing, that it takes time to build something big and that I knew in my heart that there was a bigger plan already set in motion.

We are watching this team build its way back to a top level contender one step at a time and I, for one, am loving every minute of it!

Even if we don't make the playoffs this year, I'll take an 8-8 or 9-7 season and call it a springboard for what could be something VERY special next year.

Chiefs Will!

Quote Originally Posted by reded View Post
    Amen brother. When everyone wanted Haleys head on a stick last year I tried to convince them that he was doing the right thing, that it takes time to build something big and that I knew in my heart that there was a bigger plan already set in motion.

We are watching this team build its way back to a top level contender one step at a time and I, for one, am loving every minute of it!

Even if we don't make the playoffs this year, I'll take an 8-8 or 9-7 season and call it a springboard for what could be something VERY special next year.

Chiefs Will!
    I hate to say this, but I would not be surprised if this team did not improve on their record next year. They do have a very easy schedule this year. Just the competition next year will be tougher than this year, but I do anticpate us to be competetive in every game, regardless of the win or loss record.

I hate to say this, but I would not be surprised if this team did not improve on their record next year. They do have a very easy schedule this year. Just the competition next year will be tougher than this year, but I do anticpate us to be competetive in every game, regardless of the win or loss record.
    Agreed, the Chiefs could be looking at facing the AFC East and the NFC North divisions next year. That, of course, will mean that the other teams in the division will also have to do the same.

I have thought the same. Next year we will be a better team overall but we might not have the same number of wins. But who nos maybe this team will go 19-0 next year

Awesome video! Thanks for sharing!

I want to point out. The success of Matt, will come and go with the success of the team. He is just one person, who just happens to have the spot light on him. I am not trying to take anything from him, but his success is built on the hard work he has done to improve but that takes help from his coaches, and team mates...

Basically what I am saying is don't give him the entire spot light. I love what he is doing, but even more, I love what the Coaches are doing to help him develop. I love what the Coaches are doing to protect him. I love what the Coaches did to get Dwayne Bowe playing at the leve he is. I love the running attack that is helping the passing game. I love the relationsip that Matt has with the team at least from what I can see on the field.

Instead of saying we have a QB, how about saying we have a pretty good team/offense. This team is developing into a good fundamental sound team that will be a building block for years to come.
    A lot of truth here. Just like Cassel was given too much of the blame for last season's poor offense, it would also be unwise to give him too much of the credit for this turnaround.

However, I have to say that this is pretty unlikely to happen...it has only been very recently that I have seen folks start warming up to Cassel.

I watched this live last night. Iwaas like.."right on finnaly chiefs getting some air time".. I loved it

I'm sure this has been taken into account by the powers that be. They seem to be taking a proactive approach to the game vs. the reactive stance that Chiefs fans have become accustomed to. I hope we do get to play some of the big market teams and have a team that's able to hold their own with the NFL's "power teams". We've waited far too long for this and deserve nothing less!

For some reason I've had this feeling in my gut about the "new regime" since it started, I feel we're on our way to greener pastures Chiefs fans.

Chiefs Will!
    Last edited by reded; 12-02-2010 at 09:31 PM.

It is good to see that the local Fan base is coming around to appreciate Mat Cassel, I was a little taken aback when I first started looking in here to see how the fans here thought about their team and Cassel was not portrayed in a good light. Now with the dominant run game the passing game is coming around.

Quote Originally Posted by BoltWalt View Post
    It is good to see that the local Fan base is coming around to appreciate Mat Cassel, I was a little taken aback when I first started looking in here to see how the fans here thought about their team and Cassel was not portrayed in a good light. Now with the dominant run game the passing game is coming around.
    people were just frustrated with cassel...im sure everyone appreciated him for his work ethic and his desire to win but his skills and decision making were just too raw...i think were finally seeing cassel get some extensive experience under his belt and as a result, hes getting more comfortable in the game

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast