Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Update on players.

Default Update on players.

Kansas City cornerback Brandon Flowers was limited Thursday with a hamstring injury that kept him out of Sunday’s game at Seattle. For Flowers to play Sunday against Denver, he’ll likely have to practice fully. Kansas City rookie receiver/returner/running back Dexter McCluster is expected to play Sunday after missing five games with an ankle injury. Kansas City has scored 102 points in the past three games. Denver cornerback Champ Bailey said the Chiefs’ offense will be even more dangerous with the return of McCluster. “It just opens up their offense a little more,” Bailey said. “They can do a lot more tricks, a lot more misdirection things. (Dwayne) Bowe is going to get his one-on-ones, and I am sure that is what they are looking forward to.”

I am praying that Flowers plays, but it seems that he is not. Atleast, Dexter is coming back, that is great news. I really think the defense needs to stiffen up and we need to presser Kyle and cover the wide outs. I hope flowers starts Sunday.

The 12th man will be on defense this week as well. I hope to see Flowers by the SD game.

Yes, if keeping Flowers out this week will bring him back for sure against the Chargers, I say we go without him this week.

But having McCluster back... well, that's just going to be all kinds of fun. You see... Denver didn't get to meet him a few weeks ago. So go on- stop Jamaal, and TJ... and Dexter, and Bowe... and Moeaki, and Shaun Smith...

This could be a fun game for guys like Verran Tucker. I could see where he could get forgotten by a defense looking to stop so many other weapons.

Good lord! Did I just say that about OUR offense? Woooo!

JB

I think I'm more worried about stopping them than scoring on them. I hope the pressure of having to score every time we have the ball isn't too much for the offense.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I think I'm more worried about stopping them than scoring on them. I hope the pressure of having to score every time we have the ball isn't too much for the offense.
    Last year there was no real 12th man,it's gonna be loud and kyle orton is gonna crack under that pressure. We just can't let them score early I hope Romeo has learned from his mistakes that game. It's crap when an opposing qb talks about how clean his uniform is after a game....

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    Yes, if keeping Flowers out this week will bring him back for sure against the Chargers, I say we go without him this week.

JB
    I'm with you on that. We really need Flowers to be 100% for the last 4 games and the playoffs. I think we can handle the Donks without him. I'd rather he got an extra week to heal up than risk reinjury in a game we can handle without him.

GO CHIEFS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    I'm with you on that. We really need Flowers to be 100% for the last 4 games and the playoffs. I think we can handle the Donks without him. I'd rather he got an extra week to heal up than risk reinjury in a game we can handle without him.

GO CHIEFS!!!
    Worries me some...I mean you saw what Kyle Orton did to us without Lewis or McGraw. I have a feeling he would pick on Bates all day. The D is going to have to step it up.

ortons' not gonna crack, he just needs to make one mistake[int] to allow us to take control and put it outa reach. if we take an early lead it should be over quick.

What I wouldn't give to be at this game!!
    I will be yelling all the way from Texas!!! ***GO CHIEFS***
    **ChiefsChick**

Flowers being out really really bothers me this week. The Broncos torched us in the passing game with him in. I know our corners did good last week without him, and I know it is a home game, but this really scares me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast