Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Is there any possible way..........

Default Is there any possible way..........

Is there any possible way that Marty would ever come back to the Chiefs? Do you think he has bad feelings toward Peterson and do you think Peterson would have the balls to eat crow and hire him back?

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I was all for the guy last year hoping he could even BUILD on the monster that Dick left us.

I know he got screwed the first week by Trent getting concussed, but it is because of his style of game play.

Do you think there could be a reason he had 4 injured QB's the year before he came here?

He doesn't CARE about the offense, it seems like they are a nuisance to him the way he talks.

If a fighter is constantly moving backwards they can't effectively attack their opponent.

It works the same way on offense.

A conservative offense gets QB's KILLED!!!
    ...And has effectively said as much publicly.

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    who were some of the stand out players during martys era in KC? please refresh my mind. who was runningback? QB? i know montana ended his career there, but who was before him?
    We had Marcus Allen, I think he drafted Gonzo (help anyone), he made bad QB decisions (Frank Gannon went on to the Superbowl with the Raiders and he lost his job after winning all kinds of games for the Chiefs when the stinkin' Elvis Grbak came back from an injury, just like last year when Trent came back after Damon won all those years.)

We have been living a nightmare here in KC for about 36 years.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    ...And has effectively said as much publicly.
    The guy doesn't care what he says.

I personally am still reeling over the:

"I don't even have the internet."

OMG!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Aaaah yeas, to view the world once again...

FYP!!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

We had Marcus Allen, I think he drafted Gonzo (help anyone), he made bad QB decisions (Frank Gannon went on to the Superbowl with the Raiders and he lost his job after winning all kinds of games for the Chiefs when the stinkin' Elvis Grbak came back from an injury, just like last year when Trent came back after Damon won all those years.)

We have been living a nightmare here in KC for about 36 years.
    ok yeah, i didnt know if marcus allen, rich gannon and grbak played during martys era....but they did and i remember those games well. i loved seeing the chiefs have the ball on the opponents 3 yard line and marcus jumping over the d line for the touchdowns!!! LONG LIVE MARCUs.

you may have been living a nightmare the last 36 years...but i was in heaven during dick vermeils era....my favorite days ever as a chiefs fan. no they didnt win it all, but THEY BROUGHT MORE EXCITEMENT DURING EACH GAME THEN I WILL EVER SEE AGAIN IN MY LIFE!!!

ok yeah, i didnt know if marcus allen, rich gannon and grbak played during martys era....but they did and i remember those games well. i loved seeing the chiefs have the ball on the opponents 3 yard line and marcus jumping over the d line for the touchdowns!!! LONG LIVE MARCUs.

you may have been living a nightmare the last 36 years...but i was in heaven during dick vermeils era....my favorite days ever as a chiefs fan. no they didnt win it all, but THEY BROUGHT MORE EXCITEMENT DURING EACH GAME THEN I WILL EVER SEE AGAIN IN MY LIFE!!!
    Don't say that... HERM might be listening in (he HAS to actually have the internet right?)

When we get Brody and DBowe on the field it will rival Manning/Harrison, I'm telling you all!

Even HERM will try to score after he gets us behind in every game right?

Don't say that... HERM might be listening in (he HAS to actually have the internet right?)

When we get Brody and DBowe on the field it will rival Manning/Harrison, I'm telling you all!

Even HERM will try to score after he gets us behind in every game right?
    man, i am WITH YOU!!! Brody, Gonzalez, BOWIE!!!!!!! oh man, i would LOVE TO SEE IT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    FYP!!!

Heh!

Are you typing to me??? I don't have my trifocals on.

i was a young gun at the time of marty ball, so i really have no idea what he was like back then. wish i did. all i know is i loved the chiefs and anything about them back then....so i just figured marty was the greatest thing ever since he was the coach of my team.
    You're still a young gun.
    Everything happens for a reason.

The guy doesn't care what he says.

I personally am still reeling over the:

"I don't even have the internet."

OMG!
    Hey....we don't have the internet in Canada!!

Texas Chief...I am kidding....I am on the internet right now!! That is how I am able to post here....yes, we also have computers!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast