Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there any possible way..........

Default Is there any possible way..........

Is there any possible way that Marty would ever come back to the Chiefs? Do you think he has bad feelings toward Peterson and do you think Peterson would have the balls to eat crow and hire him back?

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    why and the he$$ would anyone want marty back. martyball=hermmieball. no thanks.
    Just a question. Marty or Herm? They are definetly not the same!!!!! Can't believe anyone would actually say that but.......

Let's see hmmm.....10, 12 wins a season and playoffs virtually every year without question or........HERM??? You make the call!

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    They called LJ a waste of a first round fantasy pick.

Can't argue with them there, but it's not like it's his fault.
    Said the same thing about LT and Jackson too!

I wouldn't want Marty back, although he is great in the regular season. He seems to play not to lose in those playoff games. Parcells is a definite "no" as far as I'm concerned. I don't think players really like playing for him. I'd take Cowher in a second though.

Quote Originally Posted by GoDJGoDJ View Post
    I wouldn't want Marty back, although he is great in the regular season. He seems to play not to lose in those playoff games. Parcells is a definite "no" as far as I'm concerned. I don't think players really like playing for him. I'd take Cowher in a second though.
    You have to actually make it to the playoffs before you can play not to lose!!!!

True - but I found the Marty playoff collapses to be frustrating. I'm not saying Herm's the man. But I don't want Marty either.

No Herm, No Marty!

Get Cowher!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Just a question. Marty or Herm? They are definetly not the same!!!!! Can't believe anyone would actually say that but.......

Let's see hmmm.....10, 12 wins a season and playoffs virtually every year without question or........HERM??? You make the call!

Herm and Marty both have an excellent track record of making the playoffs. Unfortunately, both guys have a horrible playoff record as well.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

i would take marty cowler or parcells in a heartbeat.

parcells would be good for a young team. he teaches discipline. and at this point, where the chiefs are now with their coaching situation, i think even the veterans would play behind parcells.

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    i would take marty cowler or parcells in a heartbeat.

parcells would be good for a young team. he teaches discipline. and at this point, where the chiefs are now with their coaching situation, i think even the veterans would play behind parcells.
    I respectfully disagree. He didn't exactly do wonders in Dallas - although he drafted well, I'll give him that. Also players these days don't respond well to the guys who coach with an iron fist IMO. Just ask the Giants.

I hate to say it, cuz I want to keep him for the 49ers, but if I'm the Chiefs I go after Mike Singletary as head coach. He's brilliant, would keep the momentum for your defensive improvement, but bring a smashmouth attitude to the team as a whole. The quote I saw from Waters after the game is very disconcerting. An O-lineman saying we need to pass to open up the run is way too wrong. Of course this may be the truth, but it displays an attitude issue...a good O-line has the attitude of "let us punch them in the mouth...run, run, RUN..."
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast