Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Surprise!

Default Surprise!

The Chiefs/Vikes game got less than 30 seconds of coverage on NFL Primetime.

Those guys suck.

Hey m0ef0e where are the pics at?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post
    How i'd love to be back in MO.

Me too :(
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post

Those guys suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    Me too :(
    Well come back home then.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Well come back home then.
    Gotta figure out how to clear it with the wife. I might just go and then call her when I get there and tell I'm drunk and ended up in KC!! Woldn't be the first time I did something that dumb.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

No just pretty basic cable. I have ESPN that is on all day.
    I stopped getting ESPN when they started showing ESPN in Spanish on a different channel. No one is making me learn Spanish....

:armee_smilies132:

(oops - did I write that?)
    You can only have one favorite team. There are no "second favorites".
    -- Chris, resident of Arrowhead East (St. Louis)

Those guys suck.

No suprise. The Chiefs get no airtime. Even when they are playing i almost never hear anything said about them from the commentators...

Welcome to Arrowhead

Those guys suck.

well of course it is less than 30 seconds in the coverage. There were no highlights!! (except for kc wolf)

it doesnt take 30 seconds to show the only highlight which was bowes catch....or i should say, he had two real good catches...the other one being the one where he had to totally adjust, and catch a low pass that was thrown bad to him. that was a cool catch!!!

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    well of course it is less than 30 seconds in the coverage. There were no highlights!! (except for kc wolf)

it doesnt take 30 seconds to show the only highlight which was bowes catch....or i should say, he had two real good catches...the other one being the one where he had to totally adjust, and catch a low pass that was thrown bad to him. that was a cool catch!!!
    uh guess you didn't see any of the 6 sacks by the Chiefs Defence. Highlights aren't just offense. Jared rocked AP on back to back plays. DJ ripped itup Hali had a pair of sacks. No highlights...pay attention next weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post

They show 2 or 3 minutes of other teams. Not just highlights but they actually discuss the teams and the performance of things.

Sounds like you're just trying to pick fights with people about the Chiefs performance.

If that is the case go to Carl and punch him in the nose!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

uh guess you didn't see any of the 6 sacks by the Chiefs Defence. Highlights aren't just offense. Jared rocked AP on back to back plays. DJ ripped itup Hali had a pair of sacks. No highlights...pay attention next weekend!
    yes, i did forget to mention jared allens defensive highlights, my mistake.

Gotta figure out how to clear it with the wife. I might just go and then call her when I get there and tell I'm drunk and ended up in KC!! Woldn't be the first time I did something that dumb.
    Sounds like you got it figured out dude!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast